TRUCE FOR LOVE

Mina hated Nayeon's guts so much. Why is that?

Nayeon, from Mina's perspective, is a spoiled brat, narcissistic, shameless, loud, and annoying woman. In short, she's your typical extrovert friend.

Mina, from Nayeon's view, is a two-faced b****, a closeted slut, deceitful, and... a penguin. In short, she's not a typical introvert from Nayeon's view.

Aside from their unlikely view of each other, and their contrasting personalities, how did these two clashed?

Let's find out.

...

"Happy Birthday Mina— oh, who got you this cute Teddy bear? It's so cuteee! Can I have it?" Momo, Mina's only friend saw the gift given by Mina's lover for her birthday.

"What? No, that's from my girlfriend. Buy your own teddy bear!" Mina shouts at the girl but the other one only smiled as she feels like she's only listening to some sort of a baby whining.

"Hmm, I can't hear you Minari. I'll borrow this for a while 'cause some guy was annoying me, I need something cute. Say bye bye to your owner boo" Momo took the bear—which she named boo— despite Mina's protest.

Momo's POV

I walked back to my booth with Boo in my hands.

"Nayeon unnie, I found something cute already!" I shouted at Nayeon unnie, my booth mate. I ranted at her earlier about the guy who was annoying me through text.

"Good for you— wait! Where did you get that?!" She asked looking at the teddy bear in my hands.

"It's Mina's , it's her girlfriend's birthday gift for her. Why?"

"I have the same bear at home, my girlfriend gave it to me too" she said

"Oh, nice coincidence"

"Yeah, right" she replied with doubt

...
Nov. 1

Nayeon's POV

It is my girlfriend's birthday today, unfortunately I wasn't able to buy a gift earlier due to my work.

I am currently walking inside the department store of this mall, I think the name's CT Mall, it's very big and beautiful inside and the prices of the products are quite higher than average.

I walked towards the different sections, clothing, shoes, housewares, and the toy's section. I don't know why I went that way, maybe I want to buy her a stuff toy too.

/

Mina's POV

"Momoring, I'm gonna go ahead. I need to buy foods and stocks for the whole week" I said and bid her good bye

What I said was half true and half lie, I am actually going to buy a lego set for my girlfriend because it's her birthday today.

I rode a taxi towards the nearest stores where I can buy it and after a while, the taxi stopped and I paid the driver and went inside.

It's a bit late now so I don't have time to waste so I went directly at the place where I can find the lego sets they have. I look around to find what I think is the best and I found a stranger things-themed lego. I am very fond of legos too but this is the first time I saw something nice like this. Probably the reason why there's only one left in display, I'm glad I came just in time.

I went to grab it as I smiled to myse—wait, I looked at my right and saw my workmate Nayeon unnie.

"Oh, good to see you here Mina-ssi but I think I was the first one to touch this precious toy, therefore it is mine" she said