44

"Alright alright, get up." Reggie said with a smirk as he pulled his sister up from Luke.

"Hey! I was getting a hug!" Luke said as he made a little pouty face.

Mackenzie giggled at his childish behavior and sat down on the couch. This whole Caleb thing has completely traumatized her. Nothing could take away what he did to her and how he had this constant urge to almost kill her.

"You alright?" Alex asked his blonde friend who had zoned out and stared at the back wall.

"Hm?" Mackenzie said, focusing back to the conversation.

Luke sat next to Mackenzie on the couch and said "Kenz, you know you can talk to us right? Remember what happened last time.." The boy was referring to Mackenzies second attempt.

"Yeah I just- forget it it's stupid.." she began, slumping down in the couch.

"So? Kenz, none of us care how stupid it could be. We just want to make sure your alright because if your not, we're not." Reggie said, crossing his arms as he sat across from the two in an arm chair.

"Yeah, I kinda can't handle not be alright right now, so you gotta tell us." Alex said, nudging the girls arm as he sat in the other side of her.

"Ok ok. Don't freakout." She said, looking to each of the boys before she began to speak again.

A worried look came into their faces. Telling someone to not freakout is basically saying that they are going to freak out.

Mackenzie started to fiddle with her fingers as she began to speak, her way of not bursting out crying. "I just feel like Caleb has ruined me. What he's been doing is traumatizing.. especially since he's coming after me because I was apparently rude to him. I don't want to die again because he's an angry old ghost who need to be the center of attention!"

The girl bit her lip to help her not cry, but that wasn't working due to the fact that Luke was ridding her back. It was almost like the second he touched her she fell apart.

"Look, I would go down there and knock some sense into him but in reality we all know that's not ending well. But look, as far as he knows.. you died again." Reggie said, Luke nodding to agree with the boy.

Luke stopped rubbing the girls back and moved his arm so it was around her, pulling her close for a hug.

"Let just say.. if I did die before, would you guys forget about me after like a year..?" Mackenzie asked, looking to the boys.

"Your seriously kidding right? I don't know about you guys, but I could never forget the angry little blonde running around yelling at us during rehearsal." Alex said with a smirk.

"Yeah, and your my little sister. I could never forget you, even if I wanted to." Reggie added.

Luke looked to the girl and said, "and your my bestfriend and the best thing that's happened to me. Nothing could make me forget about you."

Mackenzie smiled at the three boys and heard the studio doors open.

"Hey- what did I miss while I was at school..?" Julie said, seeing the crying ghost and the boys comforting her.

"Funny story actually.. Caleb kidnapped me, made me preform, then almost killed me.. nothing new." Mackenzie said as she looked up to the girl.

"I-oh my god! Are you alright?!" Julie asked, coming over to the ghosts.

"Yeah.. I'm alright." Mackenzie responded with a smile, looking to the three boys.

She would be so lost without them. She had hoped that Bobby would've been more help to her than he was in the past but he had his helping moments.

Although the girl won't admit it, she thinks that if it wasn't for the boys being so watchful over her, she'd be rotting in hell right now.

But, that luckily wasn't the case and Mackenzie was with the three most important people in her life, just living the afterlife in her new friends studio.

"She ok?" Julie asked, noticing the girl zoned out.

"Yeah, just give her a second.. she's probably thinking." Luke said, placing his head on top of the girls.

"Mhm, one heck of a day this girl has had. I feel terrible." Reggie said with a sadder expression on his face.

"Yeah and some beck of a day you guys had. Coming to my school and causing a food fight. Seriously?!" Julie said, crossing her arms and looking at Alex and Reggie.

"Hey hey hey, wait. You didn't tell us we couldn't. Also, that helped us find something while Kenz chased us away.. like that our photo is hung up in the school display." Alex said, looking at Julie with wide eyes.

"Wait what? How is that even possible?" Julie asked, sitting in the armchair beside reggies.

"No clue, b-but we gotta be careful. We don't need anyone else knowing about us. So far my parents, Bobby, Sarah, and your brother know." Luke said.

"Who knows what?" Mackenzie said, zoning back into the conversation.

Luke laughed at her and kissed the top of her head. "What were you thinking about?"

"Stuff. Honestly don't even remember it." Mackenzie admitted, adjusting her body so she can see the four others in the room.

"Anyways, we were talking about the display case at julies school with our photo and how it's a bit of an issue, plus who can see us." Reggie said, Mackenzie nodding to show she has some clue on what's going on now.

"So what your saying is we stop playing?! That's not happening." Mackenzie said, not thinking about what else the band could do to prevent a big mess.

"No you idiot. I mean we have to take that photo down." Reggie said, pointing at his sister.

"Hey, be nice." Alex said with an eyebrow raised.

Reggie laughed and said "oh come on, shes my sister of course I gotta pick on her a little bit."

Mackenzie smirked and shook her head. "Thank you ALEX." The girl said, looking to her blonde friend with a smile.

"Well, then let's go and take the photo down!" Luke said, trying to stand up.

"Wait." Mackenzie said, pulling the boy back down. "I still don't feel well.."

"Alright.. you three god, I'll stay with Kenz." Luke said, pointing to the other three in the room.

"I can't go. Did you forget that they can see me?! Plus, there are cameras. I'll be in my room." Julie said, now leaving Alex and Reggie to get the photo.

"Don't get caught." Luke said as the two poofed away and Julie left.