13

When the five foot girl appeared in the studio, she took out the cots that her and the boys have been sleeping on lately, setting one up for each boy.

"Kenz where did you go?" Reggie asked as he appeared in the studio.

"I didn't feel good. And I met your little Caleb friend. He showed up out of no where, gave me a stamp, then left." Kenzie said as she noticed a strange look on reggies face.

"Reg.. what did you do. I know that look." She said, slowly walking closer to her brother, who backed away.

"Might've sorta maybe made tía believe house was haunted.." Reggie said, mackenzies eyes going wide.

"Are you insane?! Julies gonna freak! Where are the others?" Kenzie said as she looked around.

Almost on cue, the other two poofed in and said "she's in trouble. Her dad found out she snuck out."

"Shit." Kenzie said under her breath.

In her defense, her escaping wasn't that good. Her parents never checked on her and no one ever thought she'd leave the room.

Mackenzie walked over to the ladder to the loft since that was where her fort was set up and started to climb up.

"Ah!" She yelled as a shock went through her body, making her fall backwards and hitting her head against the wall.

The boys had gotten the shock too. They were holding themselves in pain, not even noticing the girl laying on the ground.

"Who screamed like a girl? Was it alex?" Reggie asked while looking to Alex.

"Kenz!" Luke said as he noticed her laying there. Quick to run over to her, Luke lifted her up and said "Kenz are you alright? What happened?"

The girl shook her head and said "I-I-I don't know.. I was going io the ladder then I got a shock in my chest that hurt like when Reggie made me help him fix his amp in the rain."

"Guys this isn't good.." Luke said as he carried the girl up to the loft to put her on the cot.

"Yeah, I'm starting to think it has nothing to do with the food we ate. Mackenzie barely eats as it is and she wasn't even with us at calebs." Reggie said.

Alex's eyes went wide as he asked "Kenz, you said you met Caleb earlier and he gave you a stamp right?"

"Y-yeah?" She said in a confused voice, mostly because her headache was now worse and it hurt to think.

"Calebs doing this then! Think about it, we got the shocks about half an hour after we left calebs club and he stamped us. Kenz, it's been about half an hour since you've been here.. oh this isn't good.." Alex said as he freaked out.

"Alex stop panicking because my head is killing me." Kenzie said as she peeked over the railing of the loft.

"Sorry I just. I-I need to say it out loud to hear if it sounds ridiculous or not." Alex said, slowly calming down.

"As long as you shut up, I'm ok." She said turning back to lay down on the cot.

Luke was still up there with her when she laid down. He poofed his cot up there to lay next to her, just to be sure she's ok.

"Hey Kenz?" Luke whispered as it grew to be later, about 12:00.

"Hm?" She said turning herself to face him.

"Where do you think we would be if none of us never died that night?" Luke asked in a soft voice.

Mackenzie chuckled softly and said "if I'm being honest, I'd probably be dead sooner or later anyways."

"Kenz.. give me a better answer." Luke said softly with sadness in his tone.

"Ok ok.. hopefully we would've been married and had a family, the band would be in the rock and roll hall of fame, we would have a huuuge mansion like Bobby's with a room just for awards." Mackenzie said with a soft smile.

Luke smiled back at her and said "you think we would've made it? Me and you?"

Mackenzie smiled and said "yeah-yeah I think we would've. Your the only guy who's ever respected me, besides Alex and Reggie. Plus, I know how much you hated every other girl you've met because of something they did to me."

Luke smiled and kissed mackenzies forehead. "I do to. And let me tell you, our kids would've been adorable."

The two of them laughed and laid back down on the cots, holding each others hand as they fell asleep.