9

"Ok, speak." Mackenzie said to the three boys who stood infront of her.

"Wait, you alright?" Reggie asked Mackenzie, noticing her teary eyes.

Mackenzie nodded, looking to Alex who she hoped would tell her what happened.

"Ok right, so Willie invited us to his friends party tonight. He said that his friend can help us become visible to Bobby and Sarah to scare the absolute shit out of them." Alex said with a smile.

Mackenzie did a smaller smile, nodding her head. She was happy they had some sort of help.. but the whole social scene wasn't for her. Highschool absolutely ruined her social life.

"Oh I know that look Kenz, your coming with us." Reggie insisted, Mackenzie shaking her head.

"Absolutely not. Besides, we have a gig with Julie tonight.. remember?!" She said, earning shocked looks from each boy.

"You'd rather go to a SCHOOL DANCE than a party?!" Alex said totally shocked.

"Yes. I've had a bad experience at each, both revolving around a boy ditching me for another girl or me getting made fun of. The school dance is easier since only Julie will see me before performing." Mackenzie said, remembering her horrific party experience.

"Look Kenz, just come. You don't have to stay for the whole thing." Luke begged, Kenzie not giving in.

"Mr Patterson, no is no. I'll be with Julie. You guys better not be late alright." Kenzie said as climbed up to the loft, going to her box for fresh clothes.

"We won't be." They all insisted before poofing away to meet Willie again.

Mackenzie took out a tie dye cropped band shirt and a pair of light blue ripped jeans, putting them on.

She poofed herself into Julies room, seeing her in a similar outfit, except hers was definitely cuter.

"You look great Jules." Mackenzie said with a smile.

"Thanks, you too. Ready to go?" Julie said with a smile.

Kenzie nodded and poofed to the school, waiting for Julie to arrive.

Flynn was already there, setting up her turn tables and Dj equipment.

Looking out into the crowd of kids already there, all Kenzie could vision was the scene of her last school dance.

She could see Ryan and Sarah, yes Sarah was the one who stole her date, dancing as she entered the gymnasium.

She could see the anger in each of her bandmates eyes. She could see Luke punch Ryan across the face. And most of all, she could remember her and Luke's moments before they preformed.

"Kenz, you alright?" Julie asked, sitting next to her ghost friend.

"Yeah. School dances aren't really my thing. Bad experience." Kenzie said, not wanting to go into too much detail of her past. It was something she was ashamed of.

"Oh alright. Let's go backstage before people see me talking to air."
Julie joked, the two standing up and going backstage.

"Where are the guys?" Julie asked, Kenz knowing that Julies going to freak.

"They'll be here, I promise." Kenzie said, not too sure if that's something she should promise.