5

"Ah! Who's this girl?!" Julie said, jumping as she saw yet another ghost in her moms studio.

"Julie, this is my little sister Mackenzie, aka Lukes girlfriend and Alex's long lost twin since she looks nothing like me and more like him." Reggie said, pointing to the girl the Luke's arms were wrapped around.

"Oh, so your the famous Mackenzie I've heard about. And Reggie, she looks like you her hair is just lighter. Both of your eyes are like identical." Julie said with a small laugh.

Mackenzie smiled and said "and your the new owner of the house?"

Julie nodded. "Julie Molina, the apparent ghost summoner." The group of them all laughed.

"Ok, now that I know everyone here now, I have a problem. Flynn is mad that i lied about you guys. And everyone thinks your holograms too." Julie started to rant.

"Why didn't you just tell her about us?" Luke asked Julie as she continued to pace around the room.

"Uh simple, everyone has been watching over me like a hawk waiting for me to break. If I mention I'm in a ghost band, I'll be back at doctor turners 3 days a week!" She ranted, looking at the boys like they were crazy.

"Well then you probably shouldn't tell her." Luke said, Julie nodding her head.

"Look I have homework to do so don't be loud." She said, leaving the studio towards the house.

"Ok guys.. I'm freaking out. Too many changes are going on for me to handle right now. I'll be back." Alex said before poofing away to go on a walk.

"What's his problem?" Reggie asked, Mackenzie giving him a look.

"The poor boy is stressed, Let him go clear his head." Mackenzie said as she played with Luke's hair.

"Ok I'm going to hangout with ray, he's my new buddy." Reggie said, his goofy smile now on his face.

The two ghosts nodded to Reggie as he left, Now being all alone together.

"Kenz I really did miss you." Luke said as he stood between mackenzies legs, his arms around her waist almost touching her butt, looking into her eyes.

Mackenzie smiled at the ghost in front of her, gently leaning in and kissing him. The two held their kiss longer than expected, pulling away with smiles.

"Do you think Bobby ever preformed that night?" Luke asked quietly, looking into Kenzie's eyes.

"I don't know.. remember the article saying that he went missing.." Kenzie said, realizing that she was never shown the article, but only listened to Alex read it the first day.

"Wait.. how'd you know about the article?" Luke asked, taking a step back to study the girls face.

"I-I.." she stuttered, Luke's smile fading.

"Kenz, your first time back wasnt at the spirit rally.. was it." Luke asked in a sad tone.

"Luke.." she said as tears escaped again.

"Just talk to me, I won't freak out." Luke said calmly, knowing if he yelled, she would too and then disappear.

"we all got here that same night. I just happened to poof into the loft and the fall hurt too much to get up. You guys seemed so upset and happy you were back and I didn't want to interfere with that. I waited too long up there though, the show was my shot to reveal myself." Mackenzie said, a sad look in both of their eyes.

"That doesn't make sense, when we went up there to look for your six string, you weren't there." Luke said.

"I poofed out before you could see. Then I accidentally laughed and almost got busted." She said, Luke smiling.

"Hah! I knew that was your laugh!" He said in a sudden better mood.

"I'm not mad, I know it was a rough landing and there wasn't a very 'good time' to come. I think the concert entrance was sick." Luke said with a smile.

Mackenzie smiled too, hugging the boy as she was lifted off the piano.

"Ok, now enough about me, how have you been?" Kenzie asked Luke, both of them laughing.

"Honestly, the same. Upset you weren't 'here' yet, but I was holding up." He responded, bringing Kenzie to the couch and cuddling with her.

The two smiled at eachother, soon falling asleep holding eachother just like they used to.