15

Flashback

Although Mackenzie hated going into school and socializing with everyone, she didn't have a choice. She would continue to go into school almost every day, staying home missy of the time too.

But, now that she's staying in the studio with Luke, he won't let her stay there unless she really doesn't feel well.

"Kenz, reggies here come on!" Luke said as he knocked on the bathroom door where Mackenzie was.

"I can't just walk?" She said, Luke responding in a softer tone.

"No, because I know you'll turn around and come back here." He said as the bathroom door opened.

The small five foot girl stood there in her blue jeans, a tshirt, and a somewhat neat hairstyle.

Luke smiled to the girl and said "come on, grab a jacket too it's cold out."

Mackenzie smiled a little bit, taking Luke's jacket that was on the arm chair , and put it on.

Luke smiled at the girl as the two of them walked out of the studio together and got into reggies car.

"Kenz what a nice surprise!" Reggie teased as his sister got into the front seat next to him.

"Yeah well don't get used to it reg. Once we get to school who knows what's gonna happen." Kenzie said, making Reggie frown.

Once Bobby and Alex got into the car too, the five of them drove to the school.

Immediately people stared at Mackenzie. It doesn't make sense why she's getting all of this hate just because sarahs boyfriend KISSED HER.

The boys all walked with Kenzie to her locker, ignoring what people said, although Luke gave people death stares if he heard what they said about Kenzie.

"Guys seriously, I don't need you to follow me." Kenzie said as she opened her locker, seeing yet another note.

"What's that?" Reggie asked, trying to grab it.

"Nothing, just something to add to my collection." Kenzie said, stuffing the note into her purple folder.

She grabbed her textbooks for class and shut the locker. "Wait." Reggie said before the girl could go anywhere.

Mackenzie turned around and said "what Reggie."

"Will we see you after school or are you going to hide again." He asked, hoping that she wasn't going to hide.

"We'll see how today goes. I have to get to class now.." she said, walking away from the four boys.

"Luke how are you the only one she will talk to." Bobby asked, making Luke smirk.

"Well I don't know the exact reason, but i think it's got something to do with me not asking ten million questions like you guys do." He said with a small laugh.

"And because she knows I'd beat someone up if they messed with her. I think I make her feel safe." Luke continued with a smile.

"Yeah well be careful, that's my sister." Reggie said with a raised eyebrow.

As Mackenzie entered the classroom, she sat in her seat all the way in the back, away from everyone.

There were glances coming from everyone every few seconds. This usually happened though, so she's learned to ignore them.