Insatiable

"Just hold me in your embrace..."
****

Jimins POV

I could feel Jungkooks eyes burn into my own, my body feeling weak at his intense and darkening gaze. My legs wanted to buckle in on themselves as I scanned his enticing attire. His broad chiselled chest and muscular abs prominently on display, almost forcing a whimper out my lips at the sight.

He licked his lips seductively as I made my way towards him, swaying my hips slightly at each step. I bit my lip as he stood up, placing his hand on my waist and pulling me closer. My hands instinctively went up to his chest, flinching slightly as I touched his bare skin. He clenched his jaw, holding back a groan as a peeked up at him through my lashes.

"You look beautiful, kitten" his tone was gruff and low, enticing, if anything.

"T-thank you..." I could feel my cheeks heat up at the pet name. "You look...." I cleared my throat. "Incredible..." I spoke in a breathless quiver, as his fingers glided against my bare sides.

I was wearing the first set of the new lingerie collection, which isn't far off our usual aesthetic. However as the photo shoot progresses, so will the erotic appeal of the lingerie. I think of each photo shoot as a story, with each clothing attire carrying a significant and profound meaning.

This one, somewhat can be related to that of black swan

This one, somewhat can be related to that of black swan. It starts off with a cute, angelic-like aesthetic, until it progresses to a more darker and sinful view. And that's where it gets it's name, 'Angel meets Devil'

"Not as incredible as you, but thank you baby boy" I felt his hands tighten around my hips, his thumbs caressing my sides as I trembled slightly against his hold. I bit my lip to hold back a whimper at the feel of his soft yet cold cold fingers, my eyes glued onto his.

I was taken aback by the passion and desire fuelling in his chocolate brown orbs, his seductive gaze burning into my own lustful one as he pressed his body closer to mine. His hand went up to my chin, the contact sending tingles down my body as warmth began engulfing my figure. He carefully tugged my bottom lip out of my mouth, caressing it with his thumb. I curled my toes to stop my legs from giving out as my hands clutched at his shoulder straps.

"What have I told you about biting your lip?" He teased, his tone husky as he spoke. "You're making it very difficult for me to restrain myself..."

My eyes widened at his words, a breathless gasp escaping my lips as my eyes grew darker. He leaned his head down slowly, his breath fanning against my flushed face. My breath hitched in anticipation of his soft lips, which planted on my forehead, kissing me fondly.

I leaned into his touch, craving his musky yet calming scent, which never failed to make me feel so..... safe.

I whined slightly as he pulled away, already missing his soft lips against my skin. His grip on my hips tightened at my unexpected response, driving a low groan out his beautiful lips.