Averment

"Puppy Face"
****

3rd Person POV

Jimin had his arms crossed against his chest, his legs stretched out straight while he swung his feet lightly, allowing his shoe covered feet to tap against each other. He was currently seated in Jungkooks car, buckled in snugly while Jungkook sat in the drivers seat.

"Kook please..." Jimin pouted, gazing at Jungkook who currently has his eyes locked onto the road, trying his best to not fall victim to Jimins killer puppy eyes. He knew all too well that he didn't stand a chance against them.

"Please what baby boy?" Jungkook acted oblivious, as if this wasn't the billionth time that they were having this conversation.

"Pleaseeee just a little hint! You don't have to tell me where we're going exactly, I promise I'll stop asking if you give me a hint!" Jimin pleaded, his small hand tugging at Jungkooks sleeve.

Jungkook smiled deviously, chuckling at Jimins desperate attempts despite the fact that he'll soon find out. "It's a building, so we're going to be indoors"

Jimin nodded his head, trying his best to refrain from asking anymore questions. "W-will there be a lot of p-people?..."

Jungkook grasped Jimins hand in his own gently, softly weaving his fingers through Jimins own as he clasped them for comfort, rubbing his thumb against Jimins hand soothingly.

"No baby, I rented the whole place out" Jungkook smiled at him assuringly. "Although there are some people I want you to meet"

Jungkook brought Jimins hand -which was entwined in his own- to his lips, pressing a soft kiss onto it, then held it in place for a few moments, allowing it to hover mere millimetres away from his lips as he relished in the decadent scent.

"Who? Have I met them before?" Jimin bit his lips, before quickly releasing them.

"I'm pretty sure you've seen one of them before, although you hadn't exchanged any formalities. The rest you haven't met, though you might've heard about them or seen them on tv"

"They're famous?"

"I guess you can say that. They're successful, but they're very kind and humble people. I consider them my family"

Jimin smiled at Jungkooks sincere words, the tone he had used making it more heartwarming. He started to already like them just from seeing the way Jungkook spoke so fondly of them.

"How many are they?" Jimin tilted his head, his golden locks ruffling to the side and sweeping across his forehead.

"Only six. They've been bugging me for the longest time now in order to meet you. One in particular scolding me like the mom he is on having to meet his 'new baby' " Jungkook chuckled

Jimins cheeks burned a deep rose, yet he couldn't hold back the warm feeling in his heart that anticipated their meeting.

"What are their names?"

"You'll find out soon. They wanted to introduce themselves, so I'll leave it to them" Jungkook winked

Jimin averted his eyes shyly, dropping his gaze to their interlocked hands and smiling at them softly.