Explosive Desires

"Witnessing your subtle skin, as it reddens under my caress..."
***
__________________________
_________
Warning!! Smut and sexual content throughout the entire chap. Enjoy another trashy attempt of mine at 1st person POV from the perspective of our newlywed couple ;)
_________
__________________________

Jungkook's POV

By the time we had managed to say our goodbyes to our loved ones and other guests, we headed towards the hangar where our jet was set to take off.

If it weren't for the sheer excitement practically enveloping Jimins frame, I would've pounced his delectable build the moment we entered the limo.

I knew we had all the time in the world once we got on the plane and even after that, but with the way he had so alluringly swayed his hips as he ascended the flight of stairs towards the entrance of the jet, had turned me on to the point where my cock began to pulse painfully in the confinement's of my trousers.

Going an entire week without having his sexy little body writhing below me in the most refined manner, accompanied by his sultry moans and whimpers that he so helplessly uttered, managed to make me lose any resolve into not fucking him right then and there on the plane.

"Kook, you ok?...." He whispered in his enticingly soft voice, my eyes having already been locked with his frame since the moment we stepped on the plane.

I crooked my head to the side, resting a hand below my chin and jaw "I'm fine baby, how come you ask?"

"N-no reason... you just, um... you've been staring without saying anything..."

"I'm just admiring what's mine" I responded, paying close attention to his body language "Why, is it making you uncomfortable baby?"

"N-not uncomfortable just..." his gaze wavered from mine for a split second, a devious smirk making its way across my lips "um... a little-

"Turned on?" I concluded, noticing his hands that remained clasped over his crotch.

He lowered his head, keeping it hung low whilst refusing to look up at me "I'm sorry-

"Don't apologise, that's nothing to be ashamed of baby" I voiced, getting up from my seat and stalking towards him in a predatory like manner "because I'm not ashamed..."

I husked in his ear whilst grabbing his hand and pressing it against the evident bulge in my trousers. He visibly shuddered, his breath hitching yet he made no attempts to pull his hand away.

"Tell me baby, what is it that you want?" I whispered against his lips, moulding his hand around my clothed member. A sweet little whimper passed his luscious lips, my urge to feast on his delectable skin making me dizzy "What're you most craving, baby boy?"

"Y-you..." he whined, attempting to capture my lips as I pulled away slightly "Please..."

I chuckled deeply, nipping his bottom lip with my teeth "Eager, aren't we kitten?"

He nodded his head, a yelp escaping his lips as I pulled him up and wrapped his legs around my waist.

I sauntered into the bedroom, closing the door with my foot before pressing him up against the bedroom door. His breath caught in his throat, his eyes dazed and glossed over as he looked up at me.