Honesty

"From the day that I met you, the day I thought forever..."
******

3rd Person POV

Jimin stirred awake in his sleep, a layer of sweat covering his delicate build as he gasped for air. He looked around the darkened room, his hand clutching his shirt where his heart was in hopes of calming his frantically beating pulse.

He reached his other hand out, clawing at the mattress in search of Jungkooks warm muscular physique, but frowned in panic when he couldn't find his safe haven.

He quickly sat upright and looked towards the nightstand in hopes of figuring out what time it was. He exhaled tiredly, getting off the bed on shaking legs once he managed to read the digital clock. It was five thirty in the morning, way too early for either himself or Jungkook to be awake.

Jimins mood continued to decline as he wrapped his slender arms around his petite build. Jungkooks sweatshirt enveloped his entire frame, almost drowning him, making it look more like a dress than a sweatshirt.

He nuzzled his nose into the neckline, inhaling Jungkooks scent to help ease and calm his frayed nerves and built up anxiety that was slowly turning into fear. His bare feet tapped lightly against the glazed marble flooring, his heart beating in his chest as he tried his best to navigate where Jungkook was.

His eyes glossed over but he payed them no attention as all he wanted was to crawl into Jungkooks strong, big embrace and settle himself there.

He was in need of feeling the olders tender touch and soft caress as he lulled him into a blissful sleep, one without the nightmares and horrid memories that came crashing into his worn out mind.

He heaved a relieved breath as he caught sight of the dimly lit lights being casted from Jungkooks in-home office. He quickly scurried over, peeping his head through the door as he examined the room. His eyes instantly landed on Jungkook, who was immersed in his work, typing away at lightning speed whilst talking over the phone with someone.

Jimin bit his lip in contemplation. He would've waited until Jungkook was finished, but he knew he wouldn't be able to hold out until then.

His bottom lip wavered as he made his way to Jungkooks desk, quickly and carefully climbing onto his lovers lap and burying his body deep into Jungkooks hold, straddling his legs around his thighs and wrapping his arms securely around Jungkooks neck.

Jungkook had been so focused on his work that he hadn't even noticed when Jimin walked in until he felt Jimins delectable body latch itself to his own. He paused mid-sentence, his fingers no longer skidding across the keyboard as he breathed in his baby's scent.

He rested a large hand over the small of Jimins back, gliding soothing circles along the youngers spine and ridding away any of the tension that had accumulated.

"Namjoon hyung, I'll call you later" Jungkook simply stated, a gentle smile coating his lips at remembering the news Namjoon had delivered "And congratulations once again hyung. Make sure you pamper Jin hyung to the nines"

Namjoon chuckled over the phone "As per usual. He's worth his weight in gold. Take it easy kook, just focus on Jimin and leave everything else to me, but I will have to visit soon and talk to Jimin about a few things"