Allure

"Enlighten me..."
****

3rd Person POV

It had been a few hours since the Park family had left, although to Jungkook, it'd be 'since Jimin had left'. It was no question that Jungkook was infatuated by the younger. Even Mr. Jeon himself knew something was up, and even he wasn't quite bright when it came to relationships, yet still managed to notice.

Jungkook was currently in his room, coming up with new tattoo designs that he could potentially include as an option. He was doing this while listening to a news podcast, keeping up to date on any new world affairs that could deem of an importance.

After all, he is going to become the new founder of his father's company. This was one of the very basic things he had to do/ know.

Jungkook was quite immersed in doing his sketches, however something caught his mind. Well, a name caught his mind, a name that was currently being discussed on the podcast.

-it's quite a fascinating company as well, Angelic is. You'd usually think that lingerie brands would be more vulgar and enticing in a sexual manner, however their photo shoots really fascinate someone on a different scale. They literally look like a work of art"

"I think that everyone would agree it's all thanks to the model. He's absolutely incredible, it looks as if he's incorporating contemporary dancing into his still-life images. As if he's trying to portray a different meaning to lingerie, turning it into a form of art and expression rather than it just being something sexually appealing"

"I completely agree. Which is probably why people are so interested in finding out just who he is"

"I suppose so. It just makes you wonder why they'd be so secretive about the persons identity though"

"Maybe because there's a chance he's the founders son. Like, think about it, no one has ever seen the founders sons face. No one knows what he looks like. Whilst on the other hand, no one knows the models identity, and he's the main model for the whole company"

"That's just speculations though. You have no proof to back it up, do you-

"I don't.... but neither does anyone else"

Jungkook smirked at the last sentence uttered, knowing fully well that it wasn't true. Because he is proof as to why it isn't true.

He checked his phone real quick, sighing when he saw no new notification. He felt slight disappointment, yet reasoned with himself that the younger might have just forgotten to text him.

With a frown tugging at his lips, he got up from his chair and headed to his fathers study room.

Mr. Jeon had his glasses on, finalising a few documents that he had been neglecting for a while. He just hadn't felt motivated to do any more work for the day.

"Appa, say something funny"

"Something funny" Mr. Jeon replied, laughing at himself

"Haha very original..."

Jungkook plopped down on the couch next to his fathers desk, pinching the bridge of his nose with his index finger and thumb.

"What's on your mind kid?" Mr. Jeon asked, eyes still on his papers.

Jungkook sighed, closing his eyes briefly "Nothing...."

"Sure does sound like nothing" Mr. Jeon looked at his son, placing his pen on the desk and focusing on Jungkook instead.

Jungkook turned his head in his fathers direction, appreciating the silence which allowed him time to think.

"How come you haven't asked me what I think about Jimin?"