Proprietorial

"Shopping, eating....handcuffs?..."
****

3rd Person POV

The ride to the mall wasn't as long as either boys had thought it'd be. They reached it in less than twenty minutes, yet even then it seemed a lot shorter to them. Perhaps it had to do with the fact that they spent the entire drive talking to each other. Well, more-so Jimin talking and Jungkook listening.

Jungkook enjoyed listening to the youngers soothing voice. It was soft and calming, paired with his large lustrous eyes. Everything about him just screamed lovability.

Jungkook smiled at his thoughts, quickly parking his car before getting out of the drivers seat and walking towards the passenger door. He opened the door for Jimin, unbuckling his seatbelt and holding his hand out for him to take as a means of support.

Jimin smiled shyly, taking Jungkooks larger and masculine hand in his own as he carefully yet gracefully got out the car.

"Thank you" Jimin beamed, his cheeks blossoming elegantly.

"No need to thank me love" Jungkook winked.

Jimin blushed under his gaze, causing a grin to paint its way on Jungkooks soft lips. Jungkook locked his car before they both made their way towards the main entrance of the mall, and headed inside.

Luckily it wasn't as packed as it usually would be, making Jimin feel less anxious. He disliked crowded areas, they made him feel suffocated and uneasy. Despite his love and obsession for shopping, his fear of crowded spaces always got to him. So most of his shopping was either done late at night, or online.

"Should we eat first or shop?" Jungook quirked a brow at Jimin, to which jimins eyes shone back at him.

"Shop!" Jimin beamed, eyes sparkling with excitement.

Jungkook chuckled at him, ruffling his hair fondly as he nodded. "Ok! Which one do you want to go to first?"

"That one!" Jimin pointed towards a fancy looking store, with three letters crisscrossed atop each other.

"You like Yves Saint Laurent?"

"They have nice jackets!"

"The nicest" Jungkook chuckled, motioning for him to go ahead. "After you"

Jimin didn't waste another second to rush into the store, his eyes lustrous with excitement. He quickly tilted his head to the side, checking whether Jungkook was following, to which he was of course.

Although Jimin was really pumped, he was slightly hesitant to look through the racks and rows of clothing, as he couldn't brush off the feeling that he was being watched. Even if no one was particular watching him, he's always felt like eyes were constantly following him.

Just as he began to overthink, and his mind was starting to fog, he felt a large hand envelope itself in his own. He quickly looked down at his hand, his eyes trailing up the other hand that was interwoven around his own petite one.

His eyes got caught in Jungkooks large, sparkling doe eyes, his heart now hammering for a completely different reason.

"You ok baby boy?" Jungkook asked, his tone soft and subtle.