Recollection

"A chance to mourn, is never limited. To mourn, is remembrance of all things beautiful, sad and heartfelt... that leave behind an ache upon realising that you'll never experience such things again..."
****

3rd Person POV

It had gotten slightly chilly when Jungkook had finally left the warehouse. He spent over half an hour  sitting in his parked car outside the hospital, his wet hair had air dried yet still remained slightly damp. He was dressed in a new set of clothes, consisting of blue denim jeans, a white t-shirt which he had tucked and paired with a leather jacket. He was also in his signature black boots.

He felt empty. Utterly motionless as he willed the memories to cease their slaughter on his mind. Yet they didn't stop. It was like a film reel that was put on loop, yet the only difference was none of the memories were the same. And that in itself seemed to taunt him.

A knock to his drivers window caught his attention, but before he could even register who it was, his drivers door was pulled open.

"Cub, what's wrong? What happened?" Moon frantically asked, the look on Jungkooks features spiking worry in his chest.

"They won't stop, dad...." Jungkook whispered monotonously "she won't leave me alone...."

Moon stared at him blankly, despite the colour draining from his face and the tears threatening to pool at his eyes. His hands began to shake and his throat felt dry. He felt his heart pound against his chest, as the guilt and self loathing creeped around his core, staking their residence once again.

"Cub, let's get you inside. I'll get you your medicine" moon pulled at Jungkooks arm, attempting to get him out of the car.

"I don't need it. It's not like it ever worked"

"Jungkook please, just get out of the car" moon pleaded, his watered eyes slightly clouding his vision "don't keep Jimin waiting any longer..."

At the mention of Jimins name, Jungkook had instantly gotten out of his car. His mind was still hazed over yet all he needed right now was to see Jimin. To feel his small, delicate build in his arms, his heavenly scent that wafted through his senses and soothed every fibre in his being.

He didn't even bother waiting for his dad or locking the car as his legs carried him on their own accord. If anyone could help ease the tightness in his chest and the throbbing of memories in his mind, it'd be Jimin.

You'd think with his impatience and urgency he'd have taken the elevator, but instead, he took the stairs to the fifth floor two at a time. When he reached the fifth floor, he practically sprinted to Jimins hospital room, entering on his own accord without even knocking and alerting others of his arrival.

"Jungkook" Mr Jeon called, everyone in the room eyeing Jungkook as they watched him dart across the room and towards Jimins bed after having remained by the door for a few seconds.

Jimin had just woken up, so by the time Jungkook had somewhat gotten on top of him and wrapped him securely in his arms, Jimin was still trying to process the whole situation whilst attempting to rid the drowsiness in his eyes.

It was only until Jimin had felt the wetness on his neck and the slight tremble to Jungkooks hands did he fully become alert. His arms instantly wrapped around Jungkooks large, muscular build as he pulled him closer.

He felt his own heart pound against his chest as worry began encasing his mind, the fear and concern of not knowing what had happened to cause Jungkook to cry. He'd never seen Jungkook cry, and even the thought of it alone wasn't something he could imagine.