Enrapture

"In a world entrapped in various occasions, I choose to remain next to you. Otherwise, what's the point?..."
***

3rd Person POV

Whether it was the warm cadence of the light breeze that caressed and tousled Jimins hair lightly, or the very fact that Jimin himself, could not stop running his hands through his hair due to his nerves, one could not help but admit just how dashing the young male looked.

Which isn't rare, as he always looked good. However today, specifically, he looked beyond beautiful. Guess it must be true, a person looks their most beautiful on their wedding day...

It was currently 7am in the morning, the wedding ceremony didn't start till 8am and so Jimin had about an hour to calm his nerves. Along with those nerves, came uncontrollable excitement.

Which strangely enough, didn't mix well.

He took in a deep breath, closing his eyes as he attempted to sooth his frayed mind. He was alone in his dressing room, his makeup and hair all completely finished along with his attire which he had put on a while ago.

(Jimins hair and makeup)

(His clothing)

Everyone, including his best man -Taehyung- and other groomsmen -Yoongi and Jin-, had left him to his own company so that he could rest and not focus on anything else.

So he allowed himself to lean his head back, against the cushioned headrest and bask in the feeling of utter silence and tranquility for the next half hour or so. Up until everyone (excluding Taehyung) began to swarm the dressing room quietly for the remaining half hour.

Taehyung had remained outside as he spotted Bogum making his way towards him, a bright longing smile residing atop his lips at the sight of his husband.