Heated Blaze

"Do with me as you wish, use me to your hearts content"
******

__________________________
__________

Warning! Sexual content. You can skip to 3/4 of the chapter to read the final bit if you skip the smut!!

__________
___________________________

3rd Person POV

A few hours later Jimins eyes sleepily fluttered open, his mind hazy and his body strangely heated and warm. The heat that was being produced off Jungkooks body and seeping into Jimins own was not helping the strange, warm heat coursing through his blood.

He whined slightly at the realisation of his morning wood, his member straining against the thin cotton material of his boxers. He bit his lip, arching his back in the process as he tried to get off the bed only to feel Jungkooks thick length rub against his ass.

His body shivered in response, prickling heat eating at his skin and leaving delicious shivers in its wake. As hard as he was already, feeling Jungkooks thick erection pressing against his ass only made him harder, stirring the needy blaze fuelling at the pit of his stomach.

Jimin tried to shift in place, trying to relieve any friction from stimulating his member further, but the vice grip that Jungkook held him in wouldn't allow for even the slightest movement.

He managed to somehow turn in Jungkooks hold, his chest now pressing against Jungkooks own as he gazed into his shut eyes. Jungkooks lashes rested atop his cheeks, his hair messily splayed on the pillow and over his forehead revealing his enticingly sexy undercut.

Jimin ran his hand down Jungkooks toned, muscular arm, paying close attention to his intricate yet simplistic tattoos. He's noticed them before, but never really got a chance to really focus on them and see them up close.

They were undeniably stunning in every possible way. Yes they gave Jungkook a badass look, but at the same time made him look so free. Like his tattoos were his very way of expressing himself. Showcasing to the world who he was and what he stood by. Almost like a teaser into the person he is, a snippet in which you get to understand him more.

It was truly fascinating, and Jimin couldn't help but admire the beauty behind it. How his heart beat frantically at the thought of getting such art adorning parts of his body, the mere picture of having jungkook tattoo his very skin and imprint an image of his desires on his smooth, unblemished skin.

Jimins eyes trailed down Jungkooks sharp features, eventually landing on his soft pink lips that remained slightly parted as he slept. He willed every part of his body not to inch closer and lock his lips onto Jungkooks own, to savour and pleasure himself in the delectable delicacy that his lover is.

He bit his lip in contemplation, a whimper bubbling in his throat as the strain on his cock became even more apparent. His hot breath skippered out his lips and fanned against Jungkooks bare chest as his fingers slowly skimmed along Jungkooks abs, tracing the defined tight muscles, going lower and lower.

Jimin hesitated slightly, his small fingers stopping just above the waistband of Jungkooks boxers before greedily cupping Jungkooks erect member. He palmed Jungkooks length, his fingers tracing along the thin cotton material that acted as a barrier to shield what he craved to feel against his mouth.