Rekindle

"It's suffocating.... not having you here...."
****

Jungkooks POV

I stared at my phone screen, my hands clutching the device in a tight grip, my mind begging for it to notify me of a new message. A message from the one person in my life who manages to have my emotions completely revolve around him.

Baby Boy

Baby Boy
Kook, I just finished. When will you be here?

You
I'll be there soon baby, I'll bring dad with me

Baby Boy
What do you mean? I thought you sent June to pick me up? He's taking me to your dads office now

You
I never sent June to pick you up

Baby Boy
Then why?....

You
Jimin, where are you right now?!

You
Baby?

You
Answer me, where are you

You
Jimin

You
Jimin, answer the fucking phone!
Read

You
Jimin... baby please, please answer your phone
Delivered

You
Just tell me you're ok... please...
Delivered

I began placing back and forth, my hand running through my long dark tresses as my fingers tugged tightly at them. I was frantic, and for the life of me I couldn't settle my mind or my pacing body.

"For fucks sake!" I shouted, fear and concern lacing my tone as I was once again transferred to Jimins voicemail.

"Cub, calm down!" My dad reprimanded, standing in front of me as he held both my arms in his hands "what's going on? What happened?"

"Did you send June to pick Jimin up?" I asked, gritting my teeth tightly in attempts to compose myself.

"What do you mean?"

"Dad answer the fucking question!" I growled, my eyes growing dark despite my dads shocked expression "Did you or did you not send June to pick Jimin up?"

"No, I didn't"

I clenched my jaw, closing my eyes briefly as I turned away, breathing out a long ragged breath and running my hands over my face.

"You knew June is related to that treacherous, psychotic son of a bitch yet you still allowed him to work for you?!" I seethed, attempting to not say anything I'll regret towards my dad yet I felt my heart slowly tearing in my chest, my stomach twisting in both unadulterated rage and worry while my mind thundered against my skull.

I could feel my hands tremble at my sides at the fear of not having Jimin next to me, the fear of not knowing where he is or what's happening and the suffocating haze that's clouding my mind, rendering me immobile.

"Jungkook, you know very well that June himself is a victim of his fathers incredulous acts. He was the one that opened up to me and told me about everything. If it weren't for him, I would've never pieced together that Jimins abuser and kidnapper was the same person as Yoongi's sorry excuse for a father"