Tattosal

"Another promise kept, with a twist..."
****

3rd Person POV

"Is that everything baby?"

"Mm... yep, that should be everything. It was only a bag of clothing anyway" Jimin smiled jubilantly, his eyes roaming the hospital room that he surely won't miss "Excluding all the gifts, balloons and flowers practically drowning the entire room though...."

Jungkook chuckled at Jimins hushed tone, his words having been mumbled through his pouty lips. It's safe to say that over the span of a week, both boys families and friends had spoiled Jimin rotten with the splurge of various gifts.

Jimins parents had to fly back from their business trip abroad in order to check on their son. They were both distraught and emotional messes when they had found out what happened. Which, although heartwarming, Jimin couldn't help but feel the constant headache banging at his skull at how extra attentive and protective they were being.

"Alright then, let's go" Jungkook smiled warmly, handing the duffel bag to one of their bodyguards in order to help Jimin off the bed.

The younger gladly snuggled up in his arms and relaxed in their hold as they headed out the room.

"Can we check on June once more?" Jimin asked, craning his neck to look up at him.

"Of course baby"

Once they got to June's room, Jungkook led Jimin inside with his arm still wrapped snuggly around his waist.

"June!" Jimin beamed, to which June lightened up instantly

"H-hey..." he croaked, his throat burning at the discomfort of being used. He sipped at the bottle of water that Sungjae had handed him, smiling gratefully at him in return.

June opened his arms hesitantly, in hopes of greeting Jimin with a hug. And Jimin being the incredibly loving person that he is, had accepted the hug with wide open arms.

"How are you? You feeling better?" Jimin asked, seating himself on the side of June's bed whilst Sungjae and Jungkook had a conversation of their own.

"I'm a lot better now that I see you out of that hospital gown..." June admitted, his voice slightly louder than his usually hushed tone.

Jimin laughed at his words, nodding his head in agreement "same here, I really disliked them"

June smiled gently, looking down at his interwoven fingers. It was a constant battle with him and his mind, yet he never dared to admit it. Although he knew all too well that everyone could see the constant dilemma storming in his eyes.

"I'm r-really sorry for everything jimin.... It really wasn't my intention to hurt you or anyone else... everything was just so sudden. One moment I'm on my way to collect you and bring you back to Moons office, and the other I'm receiving a call from him... I was terrified, I didn't know what to do... so when he informed me that he knew of Yoongi's location, and threatened to hurt him if I didn't bring you, I panicked.... All I could think about the whole way was how I'd be able to get help without him knowing. He said he was watching me.... That he knew exactly what I was doing. Knowing the type of person he was, I didn't doubt a single word he said..."

"June...." Jimin whispered, bringing the older into his arms and rubbing comforting circles on his back "you don't have to apologise... you've been through enough, you've seen more and handled more than you should've been able to..... nobody deserves what you've experienced. You're a fighter, and now a survivor.... If it makes you feel any better, just know I've forgiven you a long time ago. I'm very proud of you June, so very proud and honoured to call you a hyung of mine"