Carnal Instincs

"Meant to be...."
****

3rd Person POV

"You'll like the feel of it even more" he growled against his lips before spinning him around and bending him over the kitchen table.

Jungkook gyrated his hips sensually, effectively rubbing his blatant bulge against Jimins covered entrance as he gripped Jimins hair with his hand, tugging at his locks before tilting his head and claiming his lips in a kiss so riveting, it had th...

Jungkook gyrated his hips sensually, effectively rubbing his blatant bulge against Jimins covered entrance as he gripped Jimins hair with his hand, tugging at his locks before tilting his head and claiming his lips in a kiss so riveting, it had the younger panting for more.

He moved his other hand to the front of Jimins jean clad member, unzipping him then tugging his jeans off, revealing the sweet creamy expanse of his luscious ass cheeks.

Jungkook practically swallowed his tongue at the sheer eroticism of his lovers ass on full display for his viewing pleasure, the urge he had to bite each round globe only to soothe it with the caress of his tongue so powerful, he found himself doing just that.

"Aghh-" Jimins body jerked forward at the feel of Jungkooks teeth clamping on his left ass cheek, his skin prickling in awareness as his body shook with need.

He thrust his hips back to enjoy the heavenly feel of Jungkooks tongue as it began soothing the abused flesh, his breath catching in his throat as Jungkook repeated the action on his other ass cheek.

"Beautiful" he heard Jungkook murmur. He keened in response to the sensual caress of Jungkooks hands as they played and tugged at his skin, before eventually reaching his nipples and continuing their sensory play.

He couldn't help but writhe under his touch, moaning and whimpering at the onslaught of sensations that cursed throughout his body.

As if that wasn't enough, Jimin felt his ass cheeks spread, the cool gust of air that blew against his puckered hole sending a shiver down his spine. He moaned out loud as Jungkook began sucking on his quivering entrance, the lewd sounds of his tongue as it lapped, sucked, and penetrated his hole along with the overwhelming feeling, causing Jimins eyes to roll to the back of his head.

Jungkooks eyes had shut closed, basking in the essence and sweet taste of his lover as he practically unravelled in his arms. He thrust his tongue inside Jimins contracting channel whilst his fingers played with Jimins taut nipples, tweaking and twisting them till they hardened and sensitised further.

"So fucking beautiful...." Jungkook continued to murmur sweet words whilst he caressed and explored Jimins body to his hearts content. He allowed himself to indulge his deepest desires, marking, claiming, and staking his proprietorial territory.

His lips trailed and scattered kisses all along Jimins back, his hands roaming around his subtle skin as he rocked his hips against Jimins needy entrance. All Jimin could do was helplessly moan, begging for relief and the euphoric feel of Jungkooks length against his walls, stretching him to the maxs in order to accommodate his girth.