Heart to Heart

Hey guys!! Sorry for the late upload AGAIN I know I promised you a new chapter soon but you know I love you all <3 this is the only time I could squeeze it in but yeah :*

Comment vote fan and like!

Tell me what you think?

*****************

Chapter 35

I smiled and laid down.

"Justin, I'm scared." I admitted, tears forming in my eyes. Justin gave me a concerned look.

"What're you scared of baby girl?" He asked. I rolled my eyes.

"Please don't call me that. And I'm scared for the baby! What if its born with a sickness, or what if it doesn't like me? What if we have family issues? We have nothing planned in cases like that!" I cried and he put his arm around me.

"Shh... Baby... It's okay... The child will love you... I mean, who doesn't?"

I gave him a look that says 'uh, a lot of people?'

"I'm not going to say it won't be born with a sickness because I don't want to jinx it, but there's a small chance of that. And for the family issues? I won't let that happen." Justin said and kissed my forehead.

I smiled and looked up at him. He's so handsome, with his dark hair and tan skin. Those amazing brown eyes of his... I just want to get lost in them. Those full lips are so kissable... I can kiss them all day. Sometimes I wonder if he's cheating on me or not. I mean, why wouldn't he? What does he see in me when he can have some amazing, beautiful girl with big boobs and a nice ass? I'm not saying I don't have those things, but I'm not on the top of the line like what Justin deserves.

I don't know what he sees in me, or if it was just fate that we became mates, but I sure am glad it happened. Without Justin, my soul would be empty. Half of me would be gone, my other half. It's like drugs, your body needs it more and more and depends on it and of you stop taking it you get sick. That unquenchable thirst for one thing... That's what I have for Justin. I sure hope that's what he has back for me, because that would mean we'd never split. Yes, we get into arguments sometimes, but which couples don't? Yes, we dislike each other at times, but we eventually get over it.

And by the end of the day, we love each other. We know we'll never stop loving each other until death. I hope I die first so I won't have to live one day without him... Also so I could watch him from above every day. And when it's his time to join me, I'll be waiting with open arms and a heart warming embrace. We will await for our child to live its life and come join us forever.

Justin examined my face. "What's on your mind baby?"

Tears welled up in my eyes. "Nothing. I'm just so damn lucky to have you."

He crashed his lips to mind, and we had a long, passionate kiss.

"I could never imagine having such a wonderful mate... I always feared it'd be some whore. But I'm so lucky I got you. I love you to bits, darling." He said and I hugged him tightly.

"I love you so damn much." I whispered into his shoulder and he moved my head so that I was looking at him.

"I love you too, so so much. Don't you EVER forget that. I'll love you forever and ever and ever and ever..."

"And ever." I said and tears started to fall from my eyes. I have no idea why... Just the emotion of the moment struck me like lightening in a thunderstorm.

"I will love you unit death." Justin said, putting his forehead against mine.

More tears fell from my eyes. "I will love you even after death."

"I will love you until death of the after death!" He joked in a deep, booming voice with a thick Scottish accent. Obviously ruining the moment. As usual.

I sighed and sat up. "I'm going to go make a sandwich." I moaned as I walked out of the bedroom, leaving a confused Justin sitting on the bed alone.

I shuffled into the kitchen and started to make a cream cheese sandwich. When I finished making it, I sat down with some Pepsi and started to eat.

I looked to my left to see Justin standing there, staring at me. I jumped and banged my knee on the table.

"OW!" I screamed and Justin gave me an alarmed look.

"I'm so sorry baby, I didn't mean to scare you! Are you alright?" He asked over and over, and I nodded with a small grin plastered onto my face.

"That hurt like hell, but I'm okay." I said and he smiled that heart warming smile at me.

"Note to self: never watch Mel eat like a creeper ever again." He said and slumped into the chair beside me.

I grinned and made a face. "Note to self: never eat with my back to the door again."

He sighed. "I'm going to be a terrible father. I can feel it."

I gasped exaggeratedly and jumped up. "Don't you dare say that ever again!" I yelled and he jumped at the volume of my voice. "You're going to make a damn good husband and a damn fuckin' good dad!"

Justin got up to peck me on the lips.

"I love you." He whispered and walked out of the room.

************************

Hey y'all!! How'd you guys like this chapter?! I'm sorry of its short :( I try my best... But yeah.

Comment, vote, fan, and like' :)

<3