The big surprise

Hey guys! Thanks for all your support! Comment, vote, fan and like!! THANKS! XD

********************************************************************************************************

Chapter 25

My face drained from all color as I read the single word.

“POSITIVE.”

What? Why? HOW? I’M NOT READY TO BE A MOTHER!!!!

I scrambled to the bathroom door, stumbling over my feet and face planting in the process. I quickly scrambled for the door and opened it, and it slammed into the wall with a loud BANG!

“J-Justin!” I stammered, stumbling into the living room where he was watching TV.

I saw him quickly change the channel, causing him to look like he’s watching the news. How LAME! I saw what he was watching. Franklin.

“J-Justin,” I stammered again, panting from the bunch of times I fell and scrambled back up.

“What’s wrong, babe?” He asked, concerned.

“Oh, shit shit shit! You’re not going to believe this!” I said, starting to pace the room. He grabbed my arm.

“Mel, tell me.” He said seriously, looking me in the eye. I sucked in a deep, wavering breath, tears in my eyes. I don’t know if they were good tears or bad tears. I couldn’t tell.

“J-Justin.” I started, and then paused because my voice cracked. “I-I-I-I-“

“SPIT IT OUT, MEL!”

“I’m pregnant!” I said and went to a heap on the ground, crying. I couldn’t hold it in.

“Shhh…..” Justin comforted. “It’s all right. Are you sure? How do you know?” He asked.

“Yes, I’m sure.” I snapped. “I took the pregnancy test and it said’positive’. Also, I am always hungry, I have mood swings, and I just puked my guts out!” I said, and he widened his eyes.

“Oh, Mel, this is great!” He said, pulling me into a great hug. I pushed him away and started to rub my temples.

“Justin, I’m seventeen, for God’s sake! What will people at school think? That I’m a hoe, a slut, that’s what!! Oh, God, this is bad!”

“Mel, you’re calling our future child a bad thing?”

“It’s bad if you’re seventeen years old!” I snapped back. He looked hurt.

I calmed down. “I hope it looks more like you.” I said. “If it looked like me, it wouldn’t be as perfect.”

Justin rolled his eyes. “Mel, you need a lot more self esteem.”

“I know.” I said, sighing miserably. Justin patted my back, went to the kitchen, and brought something back. A loaf of banana bread!!! I said a quick thank you and ate it quikly.

“Justin, you should say something to your new child.” I said, and he stiffened..

“Like what?”

“Justin, I don’t give two shits. Justin say something a father would say.” I explained.

“Well, I don’t know, I’ve never had much of a childhood…..”

“JUST SAY SOMETHING!”

“Fine.” Justin said and leaned in towards my stomch. “Uh…..Sup nigga?”

“Justin!” I yelled.

“What? You told me to say something!”

“You’re being a bad influence!”