Threats

Hey!!!! I hope you're enjoying my story so far! If you read this book and you like it, tell your friends!! I need all of the support I can get!! Comment, vote, like, and fan!! Thank you to everyone who likes my story!!!

********************************************************************************************************

Chapter 4

I walked into class. It was total chaos, and we had a supply teacher.

She was trying to keep the class under control. I love supply teachers. I put my head on my desk and started to doze off.....

*********

I woke up just in time for the class to end.

I dreamed about Justin. I don't know why. We are no more than friends so far.

But then my dream turned into a nightmare. Justin went all wolf on me, and sprang forward to grab my throat.....

I shook the thought out of my head. That was very stupid. It was just a little nightmare! That's all! Nothing more to it.....

Right?!

I walked to my locker, and did my combination. It was the easiest combination ever!!! It was 5, 5, 5. I got lucky this time.

I usually forget my combination, but not this year!

As I opened my locker, something fell out.

It was a note.

I smiled, expecting it to be from Justin, but man, was I wrong! This is what it said.

Dear whore,

GO AWAY AND IF YOU DON'T I SUGGEST YOU WATCH YOUR BACK BECAUSE I ALREADY HAVE SOMETHING PLANNED FOR YOU.....

From: None of your fucking beezwax. If you find out who I am, that would ruin my plan, all of my fun! What's the point of living if you don't enjoy life! YOLO!

I read and reread the note.

What the hell was that supposed to mean? Who sent this? It's someone in our school.

Some stalker roaming these hallways...and apparently I'm about to find out pretty soon who it is...but what am I supposed to go away from?

I read it again. The cheerful 'YOLO' did not match the rest of the note at all.

The note had told me to "go away." But from what? This school? This country? This city?

.....Or from Justin?

The hallways were emptying out fast, and I was soon the only one in the hall. The bell rang, but I didn't give a shit.

Who in this world could ever hate me so much?

I'm such a good person! .....Most of the time.

It could just be a prank.....or it could be real.

Suddenly...I hear a door slam. I jumped from the sudden sound, but knew I was being so silly.

It was probably just a teacher closing the door. I looked around at the classroom numbers.

I felt like I was being watched, and reminded myself that whoever sent this note is a human, not a ninja.

But the immense feeling that someone was watching my every move still stayed with me and bothered the hell out of me.

What the fuck is going on?

I felt queasy. Something is out there and is out to get me.

I just knew it..

My class is across the school, so I couldn't run there!!

Well, my school isn't THAT big, I thought hopefully, biting my lip.

What do I do? If I just go on ahead to class, the person might get me! I can't ditch, because I forgot my keys at home today and there was no where else for me to go.

Suddenly, something jumped out at me and grabed my throat.

************************************************************************************************************

Oooh suspense!!! Wanna know what comes next? Well, ya gotta comment, vote, fan, and like first!!!!!