Epilogue

A/N : hey guys! I'm sorry for the late upload... But this is the end of true mates :,( it's the epilogue. It's come so far! :D

COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT vote fan and like ;)

***************

Epilogue

I looked down at my amazing daughter, Steffani. She's so beautiful!

How can a five year old be this gorgeous? Maybe because she has Justin's eyes and nose, and my plump lips.

But the strange thing is that she has blonde hair. I wonder where she inherited that from?

"Hey, sweetie." I heard Justin say behind me as he picked up our daughter and twirled her around.

It's been 30 years already! I'm 48 years old already.

My first son, the 30 year old named Matthew, knocked on our door with his wife.

"Hey, Matt! Hi, Courtney!" I welcomed the loving couple into our house and they stepped inside, saying their greetings.

Suddenly, my 16 year old daughter, Amber, stepped into the kitchen.

"Hey, big bro!" She squealed and jumped into her brothers arms for an embrace.

"Hi, stranger." He said and winked. I grinned. I love my family.

"Hey, princess!" Matt said and hugged Steffani.

Suddenly, my two grandchildren ran into the house, tackling each other. Three year old twins, Kyle and Drake.

"Hi, grandma!" They said, not pronouncing anything correctly.

I got on my knees and hugged them. "Don't call me that, darlings. It makes me feel old."

"Sowwy." They said in sync and ran into the living room.

My dog, Bailey, jumped on Matt.

"Hey, girl!" He said and pet her head.

Yes, this is the way I've always pictured my life. My 25 year old son is in the army, fighting for our country. I worry sick about him, (his name is Nate) but I'm proud of him. Other than the unsafety of my son, this is my life.

But best of all, I have a loving mate.

For we, are true mates.

**************

OMG guys I'm gonna cry. :,( end of true mates! But, I have another book, Just Bitten. I just started ;) so check it out.

Idk if I should do a sequel to this book. If anything, it'll be about her daughter Amber. Soo yeah.

Do you guys want a sequel? If so, comment!!!

Love you all :*

MUAH!!!! <3