Happy times?

Hey guys!! I hope you're enjoying the story so far!! Anyways...this chapter will be about...well just about them bonding! I hope you like it!! Comment, vote, fan, and like!!!

************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 7

"Thanks!" I grinned at Justin and licked my ice cream.

"No problem." He smiled, and licked his.

He got mocha chocolate chip and I got mint chocolate chip. It was my favorite, and even though there was a new flavor, I still chose this one.

I lay back on the sand and smiled. The sun felt so good on my face.

"Finally, we have a good day." I mumbled, sitting up. A light breeze messed up my hair, and Justin brushed it behind my ear.

"Are you having a good time?" He asked, smiling. I nodded.

"This day can't get any better..." I mumbled. Suddenly I got an idea. I smirked and leaned into Justin. "...or can it?" I whispered into his ear. I sat on his lap. "I want to try something new." I unbuttoned his jeans slowly, making sure I smiled seductively while kissing him. It was a little awkward, but I got used to it.

He gasped and looked at me in shock. I nodded my head and raised my eyebrow. I could feel a big bulge in his pants, and I assumed his 'little friend' was going wild. I smirked and nodded seductively.

He smiled. "I'm all for it!" He said, excited. Wow...what a perv. Horny, horny, horny pedophile. How could I get so lucky? I thought sarcastically.

I took my shirt and pants off. Good thing no one else was at the beach. He took his shirt and pants off, too.

He was in his boxers and I was in my bra and panties.

"I want you." He whispered, and leaned in to kiss me.

"Really?" I asked mischieviously. "Well, then...YOU'LL HAVE TO CATCH ME!" I laughed, ran full speed towards the lake and jumped into the cool water. I heard the loud 'whoosh' as I sank lower and lower, and when my feet touched the bottom I surfaced, just to see Justin laughing. I smiled.

"You got me all horny to go swimming?" He asked. I just nodded. "Well, I'm going to catch you!" He ran and did a cannon ball into the water.

I laughed and started to swim away from him, deeper into the lake. We carried on like that until something hit my back. I turned around and gasped.

We had hit an island!! I turned around to see the shore was far far far away. It was just at the end of the horizon.

"Justin!! An island! Let's explore!" I climbed onto the dry land and waited for him. He followed me. We looked around and didn't find anything special.

I sighed. Just a small piece of land, with a few trees. "Okay, Justin. I think we should go now." I turned around to see no one was there.

"Justin?" I repeated, but still no one. I heard a soft whimper.

"Justin, you're not funny!" I yelled.

And then realisation hit me.

Justin wasn't faking.

Justin was gone.

**********************************************************************************************************

Hope you like it! Comment, vote, fan and like!!!! :)

What happened to Justin? :O