Mom's House

Hey guys! What's up?! I really hope you enjoy this chapter!!! Comment, vote, fan and like!!! <3

**************************************************************************************

Chapter 28

I smiled broadly and turned to Justin.

“Ha ha ha! Now you can never get rid of me!” I said in a fake evil voice. He rolled his eyes and I pouted. “God, get a sense of humour.” I muttered and then I suddenly remembered something.

“Justin!” I gasped and he quickly turned see what all the commotion was about. He gave me a questioning look and I felt my eyes fill with tears.

“Justin, the…the…the…the…the…the…”

“SPIT IT OUT, MEL!” He shouted impatiently, and my breath caught in my throat.

“OH, Justin! I’m so sorry! The wedding ring! It’s…When I shifted I think it must have fallen off.” I whispered and he automatically came up to me and patted my hair soothingly. I took a deep breath.

“Its alright Mel, shhh…” He comforted, and I pulled away from him sharply.

“No, Justin, it’s not okay!” I argued, and he took another step forward, getting ready to soothe me again.

“Mel, it’s fine. I can get another one, and it will be just as perfect.” He said and I gave him a death glare.

“How much was the ring?”

“I’m not telling you! What kind of husband would tell his wife how much the wedding ring costs?”

I growled sharply. “Tell me!”

He sighed wearily and mumbled something under his breath.

“What?! I can’t hear you!” I urged and he rolled his eyes. “OH, don’t you roll your eyes at me!” I spazzed, and he raised his hands in surrender.