The Walk Through the Park

Hey guys! emilyheartred here. I'm so sorry for the late upload! Okay I give you permission to be mad at me :( I'm really sorry. Comment vote fan and like? :)

***************************

Chapter 3

I drank the cup of water and wiped my mouth slowly afterwards, looking up and smiling at Justin.

"How are you feeling?" Justin asked, concerned. I gve him a reassuring smile.

"I'm feeling awesome, thanks for asking babe."

He leaned down and pecked me on the lips. I smiled at him again and the doctor walked it.

"Uh, Melissa? You are free to leave the hospital." the doctor with the British accent said.

I beamed. "Great!"

"Awesome!" Justin added.

I got out of the bed, dressed into my normal clothes, and let Justin talk with the doctors for a while before heading out the door.

I stopped in my tracks. "How will we get home? Our car is busted... So sorry about that. My mom left with her car." I sighed.

"Easy. Let's walk."

"Are you serious?"

"Dead serious, I missed you."

"Awww." I said and kissed him passionately. He enthusiastically kissed back.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

He slipped his hand through mine, fingers entwining.

"Melissa, I think we need to talk." Justin said seriously and I cringed. That's never good.

"What do you want to talk about?"

"Mel, sweetie, you need to be more careful. You weren't watching the road, were you?" he asked, and when I didnt reply he knew the answer.

"Melissa do you want a death wish?"

"Of course not, especially not with the baby."

"Good. So, I need you to be careful and pay attention to the roads. Not only the roads, everywhere. Everywhere you look there's danger. Even at a playground." he said as we passed by a park. He pointed to a corner where I noticed a bald man in his fifties standing and watching the kids. "See? There are pedophiles everywhere."

That made me crack up, but Justins's glower shut me up.

"I'm serious." he growled, and I turned my gaze to the ground.

"Okay, I'm sorry."

"Aw, babe now you made me feel guilty. Come here." he said and spread out his arms. I smiled and jumped into his arms. He lifted me up and firmly kissed me. "I love you." he murmured through the kiss.

Suddenly a man with a toddler walked by. "Hey, get a room!" he shouted. "There are children here!"

My face heated as I blushed, and Justin grinned apologetically.

"We are very sorry, sir. It won't happen again in front of your kids." he said and I rolled my eyes.

"Retard, if you have such a problem with your children seeing love, cover their fucking eyes." I said and started to walk away when I heard him call us back. His face was red with anger and I stifled a laugh.

"You are to never treat an adult with that much disrespect again, you hear me?!"

I snorted and gave him a once-over.

"I can do whatever the fuck I want." I said and sashayed away.

Justin laughed when we were far enough from him to hear us. "What an idiot. You handled that well. But you made me look like a pussy." he said and pouted.

I grinned and patted his head. "Aw, poor Justine."

He gave me a stupid look. "Justine?"

"Yup."

His gaze got distant.

"You okay babe?" I asked and he shook his head as in shaking out of his trance.

"Yeah it's just what my mom used to call me." he said and smiled sheepishly.

I stayed silent for a moment and gave him a sad smile. He returned it with a confident I-dont-care look.

Suddenly, my phone rang in my pocket. I answered it with a quick "Hello?"

"Melissa Cruz?"

"Yes?"

"This is the Police. Your mother, Jennifer, has been found in her house with a knife through her heart. Suicide." he said and my world stopped.

I froze and Justin gave me a concerned look.

"W-Will she be alright?" stupid question.

"I'm afraid not. Your mother... She stabbed right through her heart. Her body almost automatically shut down. The neighbors heard her screams of pain and called the police." he said and waited for me to reply.

My knees buckled and I fell into a heap on the ground, crying.

My mother.

Gone.

And the last thing we did was fight.

***************************

Hey guys! Some pretty sad shit happened in this chapter :( well sorry for the late upload, comment vote fan and like!

=D