Surprises...pleasant and unpleasant

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't uploaded in so long, I was actually really busy! Thanks for your patience! Please private messege me to give me ideas....I'm running dangerously low on them...lmao. Hope you enjoy! Comment, vote, fan and like!

************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 6

"Don't peek!" Justin yelled and covered my eyes. The car swerved dangerously.

"Keep your ees on the road..." I grumbled, getting quite impatient.

"We're almost there!" Justin sang, clearly excited.

"Congrats, want a sticker?"

"Why are you in such a bad mood?" He grumbled.

"Because." I rolled my eyes. "Don't you listen to music or something?" I asked. "Its too quiet."

"Oh, yeah! Of course I listen to music. I just have to put this CD in..." Justin struggled to put the CD in while watching the road and driving the car, so I just helped him out by putting it in.

Instantly, pedoish music started to blare out of the speakers...that creepy music you hear on 'Rocket Bird World Tour', the app on the iPhone and iPod, and iPad.

"Umm...Justin? Why is this music so creepy?" I asked.

He looked offended. "I burned all of these songs onto this CD because I liked them, not so you could criticize them." He said, blushing lightly.

"I'm changing it." I pressed next song and it was 'Down With the Sickness.'

"Uh...Justin?"

"Yeah?"

"This music is making me depressed."

"So, change it!"

"Okay," I pressed next and it was 'Fall to your Knees' by the devil wears prada, the creepy screemo band. I automatically pressed next and it was 'Teenagers' by My Chemical Romance. "Justin, are you emo by any chance?" I asked.

He laughed. "Just because I listen to weird music doesn't mean I'm officially emo." He replied.

I pressed the next song and it was 'I'm Walking on Sunshine' by Ally and A.J.

"Justin, what the fuck?" I said, looking at him like he was crazy.

"What are you staring at me like that for?" he asked innocently.

"You have all of these weird emo songs and there's a random girly one? Like, what the hell?" I started to giggle uncontrollably.

"Do you have a problem with that? And are you even closing your eyes?" he asked, ad I nodded. The rest of the ride was silent, except for Ally and A.J. Singing their hearts out.

"We're here!" Justin sang, getting out of the car.

I opened my eyes to see a beautiful beach and a giant lake.

"Justin, it's beautiful!" I gasped.

Suddenly, I heard some annoying high pitched voice. "Excuse me? Do you know where I can find the beach?" I turned around to see some slut.

She obviously knew where the beach was, unless she was blind. I smirked at her attempted flirting with Justin.

"Can you not fucking see it?!" I yelled at her. She was deep in conversation with Justin.

MY mate.

"You dumb blond bitch, can you go back to your stripping club and leave him alone?" I snarled.

"Fuck off." she mumbled and continued with Justin. He looked at me desperately. I knew he didn't want to talk to this whore.

"Excuse me? Did you just tell me to fuck off? Go fuck yourself fucking whore, go back to your slut friends and suck their dicks. Fuck your stupid ass. You are the dumbest bitch ever and I hope you fond where the beach is one day, you stripper. Nice way to start a conversation." I snarled and started to pull Justin away.

"Jealous, much?" Justin teased as I pulled him away.

"Oh, shut up. I did you a favor and you know it." I remarked, and finally stopped pulling him.

I widened my eyes and started to stutter.

Justin stared at me wide eyed. "Mel, are you okay?"

I continued to gasp an stutter. When I finally pulled myself together, I pointed to...

The ice-cream truck. :D

"They have cinnamon ice cream!" I squealed. Justin laughed and rolled his eyes.

"Come on, we'll get some ice cream." he started to tug me towards the colorful truck.

"Yay!"

************************************************************************************************************

Ohmigosh, what a fatty. She almost gave Justin a heart attack. Anyways, did you like te music part? BAhah. Anyways, comment, vote, fan, and like!