Realization

Hey guys! I hope you like this chapter! It will be pretty long ;) so please please please spare a vote? or comment, fan and like!

**********************************************************************************************************

Chapter 9

I woke up slowly. "What happened?" I stuttered, confused.

Justin sighed. "I was so worried about you! I thought you passed out for good!" he let out a long breath and smiled.

I glared at him. "Well, yeah, I was worried about you when you disappeared!" I snapped, and sighed. "We should have never gone on that stupid island." I muttered.

He looked apologetic. Suddenly, he said the last thing I expected him to say. He leaned forward very slowly and whispered:

"Caught you. You know what you owe me, right?" he smirked. He leaned forward. His lips were about a millimeter away from my lips when I pushed him off of me.

"Woah, Justin, we are just friends, remember? We are mates, but we are not in a relationship yet!" I snapped angrily.

Justin had a pained look on his face but then gained his courage.

"You know what, Melissa?! Why?? Why are we just friends?? WE'RE MATES FOR GODS SAKE!!! For these past few days, you have been treating me like dirt. I am sick and tired of it. I don't know if it's just a stage in your life and it will just pass or not. If you want to keep treating me like shit, I want nothing to do with you or your little miss I-rule-the-world attitude." his eyes flared angrily, and he looked so enraged.

I recoiled from him like he was a poisonous snake. My mate just said that to me! Tears threatened to fall. I feel like I've been slapped in the face. His words stung. I'd actually rather be slapped across the face! That really hurt my heart.

A lot.

"Take me home." I whispered before I started to cry. He silently started to walk towards his car, and I followed. Instead of sitting in the passenger seat at the front, I sat alone in the back.

After a few minutes of driving, I found my destination. "Stop here." I ordered. He looked at me confused, but let me out. He drove away. I was at the forest. My mOm used to always take me here when I was little.

I took a trail through the forest until I came to a cliff. I sat down. I hate my life. My mate hates me, my mom is nosey, and all of my friends are better than me. I started to cry. I let all of my emotions of the past few days spill out.

I was thinking suicidal. I started to get up, tears blurring my vision, and walked towards the edge of the cliff.

I was going to kill myself.

A small voice inside my head told me not to pull this off, but of course I didn't listen. I took a step closer, one foot off the ledge. On the count of three, I would jump.

I took a deep breath. One.

Two.

..........Three.

I put my other foot over the ledge and started to plunge to the ground. I only made it a little down when something pulled me back up, and I looked into the dark eyes of Justin.

"Melissa, what the fuck? Please tell me it was an accident!" he demanded. I shook my head sadly.

"My life sucks. Justin, when you said those words, it hurt a lot. It felt like I have been stabbed in the back. My other half hated me! Do you know how that feels?" another tear dropped from my eye. Justin wiped it.

"I'm so sorry, baby. My wolf took over. I never thought I would say that. I didn't mean a thing I said. I promise." he pulled me into a tight hug. I could feel his heart beating.

"Please don't hate me for this, but...." he hesitated, looking me in the eyes. "I...I think I love you, Mel!" he stuttered.

My breath caught in my throat. I was afraid this was just a dream.

"Justin...I..." I paused. "I think I'm in love with you, too!" I exclaimed. He crashed his lips to mine. It felt like we were the only two people in this world. Making out with him felt so perfect.

The kiss lasted about two minutes. Finally, Justin muttered, "Lets go home. It's been a long day."

***********************************************************************************************************

Ooh, they love eachother!! Bahah

Comment, vote, fan, and like!!