Confused

Heyyy guys!! So terribly sorry I didn't upload in so long! It feels so good to type on wattpad again! 

No, but seriously, I'm so sorry for not uploading! my computer was unplugged because we were renovating the floor...

ANyways, I hope you all luv this chapter!!!

********************************************************************************************************

Chapter 29

"Mom!" I shouted and jumped out of the car, but stopped running towards her when I saw her tear stained face. "Mom, what's wrong?"

She smiled weakly and motioned for us to come inside. I wiped a confused look across my face and followed her in.

"Honey..." She started, but I cut her off. 

"Ohh, I know what this is about. It's about me being kicked out of school, isn't it? Well, don't worry about that, mom. Justin is great in school, he will get an amazing job and..." I stopped when I saw her burst into tears.

"Oh, sweet Jesus, Melissa, thanks for reminding me!" She said, sobbing. I looked at her, confused.

"Mom, if this isn't about me getting kicked out of school, what's it about? Is something going on that you didn't tell me about?" I asked.

"Melissa, I went to the doctor's last week. I wasn't feeling too well. I took some tests and..." She sucked in a deep breath and paused.

"Is something wrong?" Justin asked eagerly, fear in his eyes.

"I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I..." my mom stuttered.

"SPIT IT OUT!" Justin and I yelled at the exact same time.

"I-I h-have breast cancer!" My mother stuttered, and then she looked down at her feet.

"Mom, I'm so sorry. But you'll pull through...right? You'll survive? Please tell me it's not that bad." I whispered.

My mother shook her head. "No, Melissa, here's the thing. I only have one week to live!" She cried out, and burst into tears.

I gasped, tears running down my cheeks. "But, Ma, what about our wedding? Our child? It has to have a grandmother!" I yelled, tears running down my cheeks.

"Well, Melissa, it's not my fault I'm going to die! If I could live, I would love to stay and be a gramma! I would love to stay and see your wedding! I would love to hold my grand child in my arms, and sing it lullaby's, and cuddle with it. I would love to, but it's not my fault!" My mother yelled.

"Yes, it kind of is!" I spazzed. "If you went and took those tests earlier, you would have been able to pull through!! Now my baby won't have a gramma!" I yelled.

"Honey, calm down.." Justin soothed, putting his arms around me.

"NO! I WON'T CALM DOWN!!! HOW MUCH MORE SELFISH CAN SHE GET?!" I yelled, getting up quickly. I grabbed my purse and walked through the front door.

Justin ran after me. "Melissa! Stop!"

"NO, I'M NOT STOPPING!" I yelled. He quickly caught up the me and pinned my arms behind my back.

"Melissa, calm yourself. I really need you to calm down. Your mother is  going through a tough time right now!" He growled, and I spun around to face him.

"Oh, not you too! Yeah, everyone focuses on how my mom is suffering! How much more selfish can you get?! What about me?! I'm the one that's seventeen and getting married, having a baby, and just got kicked out of school!" I yelled, throwing a tantrum.

"I can't believe how childish you're acting!" Justin shouted, spitting in my face. I dramatically wiped it off and turned on my heel, heading for the car.

"Melissa, wait!" Justin shouted, grabbing my arm.

"Don't. Touch. Me." I said through clenched teeth. When he still didn't let go, I raised my voice. "Do you want me to sack you again?!" 

That made him let go.

"Okay, fine. If that's the way you want it. Ignore your mother in the last week of her life." He said.

I rolled my eyes and hopped into the car. When I noticed that Justin was still standing there, I raised my eyebrows.

"You coming?" I asked, shielding my eyes from the sun. Justin shook his head and turned around, heading towards the house.

"I'll be home by dinner!" He shouted over his shoulder. I groaned and started the car, not really looking where I was going. I started to drive, not noticing I was pressing on the gas pedal way too hard.

I didn't know where I was going. I just kept moving forward. My eyes weren't even on the road.

Suddenly, a HUGE truck came out of nowhere.

All I felt was the huge blow, and then I felt myself turning, flipping, banging my head repeatedly on the rough ceiling. Oh, the pain. It was like being stabbed repeatedly.

And then another blow. From the truck, I'm guessing. I felt my seatbelt rip, and I fell freely, smashing     my head on something hard.

And then everything went black.

*******************************************************************************************************

Hey guys! How did you like it?! did ya like this chapter? I hope you did!

So, guys, here's the thing. I'm getting a fair amount of votes and all, but....where are the fans?

I really need all the support I can get. Tell your friends! Like this story on facebook! Tweet the link! Whatever you want to do. 

I really do appreciate the support so far. I really do. I just really wish you could all fan. It's just one small click? What's the harm?

Anyways, comment, vote, FAN, and like!!

Oh and I also dedicate this chapter to redhearts111 for being an amazing friend. Well, I dedicated the whole book to her, so yeah.

<3