Flashbacks

Hey guys!! Please be sure to check out my new book I'm writing!!! It' called "Love is No Crime." So there's something you should read!! (Only if you want to) So, anyway, comment, vote, fan and like and all of that stuff.

Wow. I keep saying "Comment, vote, fan and like." It's becoming boring, don't you think? Oh, well, I need all the support I can get. Wow!!! Chapter 19 already!!! This story flew by so fast!! :')

****************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 19 (Already!)

When Hannah Montanna was over, Justin and I decided to go to bed. School night, I reminded myself.

"Aw, come on Justin!! It's only 9:00!!!"

"School tomorrow." He grumbled. I could tell he would rather stay up and chat and make out with me, but duty first, right?

I lay down on the bed beside him. "It's so hot in here." Justin complained. I quickly got off the bed and started to walk out the door.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I should leave." I joked. At first he didn't get it but then he grinned playfully and shook his head.

"I like hot more than cold any day." He exclaimed and pulled me back on the bed. I lay there in his arms until I fell asleep.

*          *          *

When I woke up, I was so tired I could barely open my eyes, but I finally forced them open. Walking to the bathroom, I thought about my odd dream.

I was running through the forest in my wolf form. Something was calling me, making me run on, but I never found the person.

I applied some pink strawberry-banana lip gloss, my favorite kind. I decided to curl my hair, and I packed my eyes with marcara and a little bit of eye liner.

I wore a too tight and also too short violet shirt, and jeggings. You know, the cross between jeans and leggings?

Justin wore a simple sweat shirt and jeans. "Ugh, Justin, you look terrible!" I exclaimed. "When we walk around together, people will think you're my slave!" I joked.

He snickered. "I really doubt that. With my charming looks, I'll look just like a model." He said dramatically.

"Yeah, a model." I said sarcastically. "In crappy clothes."

He pretended to pout. I just ushered him out the door and he led us to our garage, where the awesome bike stood. When we arrived at school, everyone stared at the motorcycle.

School flew by very quickly. I got detention again for "passing notes." The note told me to be behind the school after school.

As I walked behind the school, I wondered what the hell this was all about. When I saw who was waiting for me, I gasped. It was my old boyfriend, Derek.

"What the fuck do you want from me?" I spat bitterly. He just silently walked behind the dumpster and pulled something out of it. Brent's body. Oh, shit.

"I have a feeling you did this." Derek said smugly. I shook my head and tried to look surprised.

"What the fuck?! How did that happen?" I lied innocently. He smirked.

"Cut the crap, Mel." He said and rolled his eys. I didn't like that look on his face. It was kind of.....sneaky.

"I honeslty don't know what your talking about!!" I yelled. He rolled his eyes and pulled a camera out of his pocket. He played a video. It was the video when I killed Brent. Oh fuck. I'm in shit now.

I rolled my eyes. "Fine. I did it. What do you want?!" I asked. But then I realized something. He knows I'm a.......wolf. FUCKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Don't worry, your secret is safe with me. Just answer one thing for me." He said.

"WHAT?!?!?!"

"How are you a wolf? Are you a werewolf?" I nodded hesitantly. I don't even know if I should trust him.....I was taking my chances. He widened his eyes. "Wow! I thought werewolves aren't real!"

I just nodded. "How did you get that video?"

"Security camera." He said, and noticed the panic in my eyes. "Don't worry, I deleted it from the history." I nodded. Why is he being so nice to me? We broke up a long time ago!

"Okay, why are you being so nice to me? Why are you letting me off the hook for killing someone? And why are you not going to tell everyone I'm a fucking WOLF?"

He smiled. "I'm letting you off the hook because there is one condition."

Oh, no. This was never good. "Fine. What's your condition?" I asked bitterly. I hoped it was something I could do, and something reasonable.

He smiled too sweetly. "Have sex with me?" He asked. I widened my eyes and shook my head. Who the fuck does he think he is?

"Fine. Make out with me?" He tried again. I rolled my eyes.

"Derek, why are you doing this? You broke up with me!!" I shouted. He shrugged. Fine, I thought. I crashed my lips to his, and we had a long, passionate kiss.

I didn't mean to enjoy it.

It just happened. I missed his kisses so much.

We forgot about everything and focused on that one kiss.....or make out session is more like it. This one kiss brought back memories of my past.

When we were still together.

I had flashbacks of when he would cuddle with me, kiss me, hug me, and care for me. But I soon found out he was cheating on me, and he chose the other girl over me.

I felt sad and betrayed for over a year. I thought I loved him, but back then I didn't know what real love was.

Although, it was amazing, it was still nothing like Justin's make out sessions. Justin's make out sessions just had that extra spark.

We went up for air. "What, did your other girlfriend leave you?" I asked bitterly, ruining the moment. I caught that on from Justin.

He went up for air. "Babe, I missed you so much. I made the biggest mistake of my life when I cheated on you. I still love you."

He looked at something over my shoulder.

"You are the most beautiful, hot, and sexy girl I've ever met. I love you." He exclaimed passionately and before I could object, he crashed his lips to mine.

"Whats going on?" I heard someone ask from behind me. Oh, shit.

It was Justin.

***************************************************************************************************************

 She's in shit now. What will Justin think? Will he get the wrong idea? Will he believe her when she tries to explain? You'll see!! Comment, vote, fan and like!!!

=D