Fooling Around

Hey!!!! I hope you like this chapter!! Lol, please comment, vote, fan and like!!! Luv yea! ;)

*************************************************************************************************

Chapter 23

Class went by soooo slow. Of course, it was actually the same as always, nothing was extended, but I couldn't wait to just go home and bond with my pookie poo Justin.

What the fuck did I just say? 

Pookie poo? Wow. 0_0

Mr.Robertson looked at me, but these days he looks at me with some kind of fear in his eyes. Probably just the phone incident. But, at least it got him off my back for once. I am totally taking advantage of his strange behaviour.

Sometimes, I draw Mr.Robertson as an ant on the ground with my shoe right above him, and he was begging for mercy, but that's another tale that I'll tell another time.

The only thing that kind of freaked me out is that without Mr.Robertson getting me in trouble, my reputation was getting better and better, and that's the last thing I want. Next thing you know, I'll get a virtue!

Yeah. Right.

I looked over at Justin and our eyes locked for ten seconds. We used our Mind Chat to talk.

"Happy Birthday, big boy."

"Thanks for saving my ass out there. That was totally hot."

"No problem. Okay, I have to get my bad reputation back. On the count of three, we both jump on our desks and howl like wild animals.....just howl like you're in wolf form, but DON'T SHIFT!!!!"

"Okay, anything for you, babe."

"One, two, three"

Justin and I jumped on top of our desks and let our wolves free. We howled and danced until Mr.Robertson cleared his throat.

"Justin, Melissa, that's enough. You two lovebirds can sit your howling asses down now. You guys can laugh and make out later. But not in my class."

Justin laughed, and I grinned. "Yeah, we will." I stated and sat back down. Class dragged on, and I took a match out of my pocket and lit it, just for fun.

I walked up to Mr.Robertson's desk and lit up one of his sheets on fire. His eyes bulged out of his head and he glared at me.

"MELISSA! WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!?!?!?!?"

I shrugged while Mr.Robertson tried to put the large flames out. "Having fun! This class is so FUCKING boring!" I shouted, and he shot me a death glare.

"Don't swear in my classroom."

"Why? You just swore."

"What? No, I didn't!"

"Yes, you did!"

"When?"

"You were like 'Melissa! What the FUCK do you think you're doing?'  " I mimicked in a high-pitched girly girl voice.

Mr.Robertson glared at me, and then the bell rang.

"I should have you expelled....." I heard Mr.Robertson mutter as I grabbed Justin and ran out of the classroom before he could make anything official.

Justin groaned. "You just can't stay out of troule when yu're just starting to become a better student?"

I nodded aand smiled, pulling him down the stairs to our lockers. "No, no I can't." I exclaimed as I did my combination. "Now, go! You'll be late for your next class!"

"When did you care about being late?" Was the last thing I heard Justin mumble as he walked away.

I snickered at his comment and got all of my books for the next class. English. Fuck. I have this class with Derek. What a faggot.

My nose was really stuffy, so I decided to just go to the office for some tissues, but not before I grabbed my gun from my locker. 

Yes, I have a gun in my locker. But for emergencies only. I tucked it safely into my belt and headed forwards, towards the place I dreaded most.

The office.

As I walked in, I instantly realized I'd made the wrong choice. 

Derek was there, poised at the microphone, and snickered when he saw me.

I can't turn around and head back. That'd make me look like a coward.

"Ohh, lookie here. It's Melissa. I really enjoyed the pain in my balls." He said sarcastically, rolling his eyes.

"I'm glad you liked it." I spat bitterly.

He smiled like an evil villan. "Well, I can play dirty, too, you know. And I have the absoloutly best idea for revenge!" He exclaimed.

Oh, shit.

"What's your idea?" I asked cautiously.

He shrugged carelessly and smirked. "I'm about to announce that you and your little boyfriend are werewolves." He exclaimed, laughing at my shocked expression.

"You would't!" 

Watch me." He said, and leaned towards the microphone, pressing the button. With a ghetto static sound, it screeched to life.

"Melissa Cruz is a-"

I went with my instinct. I had to keep our secret, so I pulled the gun out of my belt. "DON'T!" I threatened, snarling. His hands were up high now, surrendurring. Good. He turned to microphone off.

"Now, you listen to me, mister. If you ever pull something like that again, I will rip up our head." I threatened. "Now, say this into the mike: 'Melissa Cruz is an amazing, wonderful girl who would like to wish her boyfried, Justin, a happy birthday." I commanded, using my dominent tone.

"O-okay." He stuttered, and said what I told him to say. I put the un back in my pocket and turned out the door, walking away. 

Oh, wait! I forgot the tissues!

I turned around and returned to the office, scowling at Derek. He was frozen to the spot, shock clear on his face. A teacher walked in and he snapped out of his trance, jogged the other way, and out the other door.

********************************************

Hey guys! WHat do you think? Voteworthy? *hint hint, nudge nudge* Lol.

Comment, vote, fan and like!!!!!

=D