First Kicks

Hey guys!! OMG I'm so sorry for the late upload... Forgive me? :) <3

I love all of you.. But I've been busy :(

Comment vote fan and like!! :*

******************************

Chapter 34

I got up and started to massage my temples.

"Are... Are you sure?" I asked, tears forming in my eyes. "Are you sure it's my mother? Are you sure she's dead?" I asked, my voice wavering.

"Yes ma'am... I'm sorry. I know what it feels like." The officer said. "I've got to go now. Another emergency. We'll take care of your mothers body honey. A family member booked a funeral..." He gave me the address to the funeral place and I agreed to call when I want to see the day of the funeral.

And with that, he was gone.

"My mothers dead." I whispered, tears falling from my eyes. Justin's eyes widened and he gave me a huge hug. I hugged back fiercely.

"Oh Mel... I'm so sorry..." He said, trailing off. He already knew what was going on. Werewolf hearing, duh. But he still pretended like he didnt know.

I looked into his eyes and saw tears.

"Aw, Justin, you don't have to be sad. That's my job. It was my mother, you barely knew her honey." I said gently and he shook his head.

"If you're sad, I'm automatically sad."

"Aww Justin," I said, pecking him on the lips. "You're sweet. But you being sad makes me feel even more crappy so cheer up and let me mourn on my own."

~3 hours later~

We entered the house and I sniffled.

I walked in front of the mirror and saw the bump in between my hips.

"Holy shit!" I exclaimed and studied my stomach. "Justin I'm so fat!"

He came up behind me and buried his face in my neck.

"You're not fat honey."

"Yes I am!"

"Whatever... Bones are for dogs, meat is for men."

I turned around and gave him a glare. "So I am fat! I knew it! It's not just the twenty pounds of cement on my torso, it's my actual fat! Ugh! I need to go on a diet!" I said and stomped off to our room.

"Hunny," Justin called out, knocking gently on the door. "I'm sorry. You're definitely not fat. Oh, and you know how I said 'Bones are for dogs, meat is for men'? Well, you're perfect weight, and I'm a dog/man so it's all good." He said and I turned around and smiled.

"Aw baby you always know what I want to hear... Kind of." I said and turned back around, changing my earrings.

"Good. As long as you're happy." He said and turned me around, kissing my forehead.

I smiled and suddenly felt a kick in my stomach.

"Nigguh!" I said in a deep voice. I felt a kick again. "You wanna go? Huh? Huh? You want some of this?" I kept saying and did some shaky dance around the room. Justin looked at me like I was mental.

"Are you okay...?" He asked but I just ignored him when I felt another kick.

"NIGGUH STOP YO' ASS!" I yelled and the kicking stopped. I sighed in relief and sat on the bed.

But then there was a whole fit of kicks.

"WHAT THE FUCK?! STOP! CALM DOWN!" I screamed and Justin looked at me worriedly, panicking.

"What's happening Mel?!" He shouted. "What's going on?!"

I looked down at my stomach and scowled. "This troll is kicking me." I said but smiled. "Man, it's weird how much I love it already."

"You're going to make an amazing mother," Justin said, smiling. "I just know it."

*******************************

Hey guys!! I know you probably want to murder me right now because this is so short... But I promise I'll upload again either this week or next week.

I love you guys <3 thanks for being patient.

Comment, vote, fan, and like! <3