♥ Chapter 7 ♥ My Courtney, My Madison

Luke Hemmings as Mike
***

Courtney's P.O.V

After crying in the girls bathroom stall, I try my best to wipe away my tears and make it look like I never cried, which is hard because my eyes are puffy and red from the tears.

Good thing I don't wear makeup or I would look like a clown!

I sign and leave the girls bathroom.

"Courtney?" Says a voice. It's Zane, Georgia & Kimmy. "Damn girl you look t-" Georgia starts to say, but Kimmy elbows here in the side.

"Ow! I mean... Are you OK?" She says patting me back. I shake my head. "Anything but. I just sneezed in front of some bitch in public, I accidentally entered the boys bathroom, and today has just been a horrible day!" I say, the tears spill out once again.

Zane suddenly hugs me and I get a whiff of his yummy smelling cologne.

Forget that! Zane Williams is hugging COURTNEY MONDEZ! Ha, take THAT Madison! Ooh he smells good...

"Its OK..." Zane says hugging me tight. "We'll get revenge on that bitch." He says, a tiny smile tugging on my lips and his.

I see Kimmy and Georgia's mouths on a big O, and their squealing and taking pictures.

I wish i could take a picture of this beautiful moment. Now I have a little bit of hope, just a little, that Zane and I can become bf/gf.

And then suddenly the moment is ruined when Madison the Monkey calls for Zane.

"Zanie?" She says. "I was looking all over for you! Come on let's go! You promised you would wak me to class!" She whines. I roll my eyes.

"Yeah, hold on." He says and hugs me once more and say as goodbye.

Fuck You Madison! Is all I can think for the rest of the day.

After eating lunch with Georgia and Kimmy, I throw my food away and walk to class, but then I bump into someone.

A guy with a black lip piercing, sky blue eyes, and amazing brown hair. He looks great but Zane is still #1.

"Oops! Sorry! I'm so clumsy. Heh..." I apologize

"Its fine. Ohh wait I recognize you... I think... What's your name?" The guy asks.

"Courtney Mondez." I reply.

"Oh yeah I know you! I'm Mike Washington, and Madison, Zane's girlfriend, has been talking about you!" Mike says.

"Oh, Ok... What did she say?" I ask curiously.

"That your a slut and the reason you went into the boys bathroom was to try to give someone a blowjob and that you can't keep in your snot and your a bitch and Jay Connor shouldn't chase after a slut like you." Mike says. My mouth goes wide open. I can't believe Madison would talk about me behind my back like that!

"Did she say anything else...?" I ask shocked and hurt. He nods. "Yeah, but I don't think you want to know. You look sad enough already and I can tell you've been having a bad day."

"I... Well thank you for telling me." I say plotting a plan in my head how to kill Madison without going to jail.

"No problem! But to be honest, I didn't bjeve any of the stuff she said about you. Like having fake boobs... Though I would like to figure out." Mike says and wiggles his eyebrows.

"Ew, gross!" I exclaim. "Relax, I'm just kidding... Maybe..." Mike laughs while I give him a disgusted face

"Well see you later." He waves goodbye and heads off.

I just talked to Zane's friend! I know he's his friend because I see them hanging out sometimes. I sound like a stalker... But who cares?!? Even though today has been a bad day so far, I'm not gonna let that get to me. Zane Williams Hugged Me! THE ZANE WILLIAMS! And that's pretty much a dream come true.
********

Madison's P.O.V

When I saw my Zanie hugging that... SnotSlut, I was so mad. No way was I gonna let her take my Zane! Who cares if she helped me pair up with him? I see the way she looks at him and I know that she has feelings for him. So to make sure Zane doesn't end up with that bitch, I spread bad rumors about her. Fake boobs, a slut, fake eyelashes and etc.

I am sick and tired of her coming in between our relationship! How else am I supposed to become popular by dating the schools best basketball and football player?

That's right. I'm dating him for popularity. So? Fuck love. You never end up together in the end, anyways. I've been getting more and more popular and people practically bow down to me since I'm dating Zane Williams! Sure I get some nasty looks here and there but so what? I love making people jealous!

"Zanie, can you pass me the salt please?" I said to Zane twirling a lock of my hair and batting my fake eyelashes. "Huh..." Zane murmured. He was staring at something...

Courtney! He was staring at Courtney! Courtney Mondez! UGH!

I had to get his attention so I kissed him, and he kissed me back, but not with much power this time.

"I love you." I said and smiled.

"Yeah, whatever. I like you too..." He muttered sounding annoyed.

I got angry so I said this; "omg babe, did you know Courtney fucked Dylan Lane yesterday?" I lied.

"I know my Courtney and I know she'd never do that." He said.

I flinched when he said 'My Courtney.'

He should've been saying My Madison!

ARGHHHH!

(A/N) I hope you guys liked this chapter! I'll probably do Zane's P.O.V next, but I want to make you guys wait and beg for it >:D

Questions of The Day;

Does Zane like Courtney?

Will Courtney and Melanie's mom figure out what Karl has been doing?

Will Madison get revenge?

What color are Courtney's boogers?