❤Chapter 1❤ Bossy Boys

Courtney's P.O.V

"OMG! Courtney, I have really exciting news!" My friend Georgia says in the phone.

"What the fudge is it? I can't believe you woke MW up at 5:00 A.M." I groan.

"Shut up and suck it up. Anyways, you know that girl Mallory? And how she's dating my crush Dylan? They broke up!!! Eeeeek!" Georgia squealed so loud.

I was happy for her but she was stupid to wake me up at five. She knew I wasn't a morning person. OK actually, she didn't know. But I hated being woken up ever since that dream...

*FlashBack*
"Kiss me. Kiss me like you mean it." He said.
So I did. I kissed him. I kissed him with all my love. It turned from soft to wild.
"I love you," I breathed heavily as we stopped for air.
"I love you too..." He said before starting to insert his ding a ling in me.
All of a sudden, his ding a lïng started talking. "Courtney... Courtney... I'm thirsty." It said.
I screamed. "WHAT THE FUDGE! YOUR DING IS TALKING!!!"
All of a sudden his face turned into a ding. "AHHHHHHHH!" I screamed before waking up and seeing Georgia shaking me to wake up.
"You... BITCH! ARGH! What do you want?!?" I ask annoyed.
"Dayum girl, be nice. I just wanted some water. You know I don't like walking in the dark alone." She said. I did know, but I was annoyed with her for ruining my dirty dream.
I sighed frustratingly. "Georgia are you serious? I was in the middle of a great dream and you woke me up." I say. I try to go to sleep and get the dream back, but no luck. Ugh!!!
"What was it about?" She asked.
I decided not to tell her, or she would tease me about having dreams of sex.
"Nothing... Let's just go get your water." I say.