♥ Chapter 12 ♥ 5 Black Figures

Madison's P.O.V

After school I go to the salon with my besties. I return back home with my hair perfectly curled and my nails greatly done and painted.

Once I enter home Mom gives me an angry look. "Where have you been?" She asks me.

"Salon." I reply.

"Alright. I'm going to go shoot my next video. I'll be home bye 5 alright? Take care of your siblings! I love you!" Mom says, hugging me before leaving for her next video.

Though this may be embarrassing, my mom and my dad are Porn Stars. Its gross and I'm not proud of it, but it gives us lots of money. We used to be poor and couldn't pay for the bills, so Andi, my moms best friend offered her a job to become a Porn Star. She wasn't very happy but she had no choice. Dad was offered a Porn Star job as well. This started when I was in 3rd grade. When we had that thing where you had to tell the entire classroom about your parents' jobs, I simply said Porn Star. My teacher was shocked, and he entire class laughed. I was known as 'Third Grade Slut.' And as the years went by, kids kept bullying me. The teachers would do nothing, and I did not want to stress my mom so I told her nothing. I've been taking care of my little siblings, Jack and Annie. I love them so much. I seem like a bitch to most people but I'm not.

I don't care what others say when they figure out about my mom and dad and stuff, but if they ever make fun of them I will beat them up.

Kind of like what Courtney did to me. I feel bad for insulting her mom and dad, but I need Zane. I cant get bullied again. So if I'm his girlfriend no one will mess with me. She can't get in the way of our relationship, and she needs to back off.

Or else things are gonna get ugly...

*★*

Courtney's P.O.V

The next day I wake up. On a FRIDAY!

FINALLY! I'm sick and tired of school and I just want to leave forever.

I drive to school and talk to Kimmy and Georgia as always. Geirgia is now dating Rafe Wilson. How does she get boyfriends that fast?

"Ohh shoot! I just remembered. I can't come with you guys to then movies, I have dance class after school." Georgia says sadly.

"Aww! Why didn't you tell us earlier?" I ask disappointedly.

"I forgot! And I was so busy. My mom says if I don't get an A+ on my exams, she'll make sure I won't be able to take dance classes anymore, for good! So I've just been studying while I can. I'm empty bathroom stalls, empty classrooms, on the bus, in my car when there's a red light, and etc." Georgia says. Her eyes look tired.

"You shouldn't work yourself too hard, its unhealthy." Kimmy reminds her.

"Whatever. I'll do anything to stay in dance class, and I'm perfectly fine." Georgia says and yawns.

Kimmy shakes her head. "Fine, but when you get sick, I won't be there to give you disgusting medicine." Kimmy says and heads off.

"Okay, well I gotta go. See you later Court," Georgia waves goodbye and goes inside the school.

I go in as well, earning glares as I reach my locker.

"If looks could kill, you would really be dead by now." Says a voice. Its not Zane, I recognize his vanilla and cinnamon scent. Its Mike. He smells like popcorn. Mmmm... What is eih guys and all their food smells?

"Hey, Mike." I say, not bothering to look at him because I'm too busy looking for my book inside my locker.

"You know... I think Zane is starting to have a thing for you." Mark grins whole standing against a locker.

I immediately turn towards Mike with huge eyes. "Really?!?" I asked, shocked and happy and confused.

"Yeah... The guys and I see him staring at you all the time. You know, I think he's about to break up with Madison to ask you out." Mike says.

My shoulders slump as he says 'About to break up with Madison.'

So he didn't break up with her and he doesn't love me. Maybe.

"Mike what the fuck are you doing?" Zane comes up with angry eyes and an angry voice.

Mike laughs and shakes his head. "Nothing, nothing..." He smirks and walks away, winking at me.

"What did he say to you?" He asks angrily.

"Nothing you need to know!" I reply.

"Well... Whatever he said to you he didnt mean it. Time to go kill that idiot!" Zane saysband angrily stomps off. I sigh, a little heartbroken. But he probably didn't mean it. Besides, he didn't hear anything.

After school, I remember detention and start to head to the Detention Room, but I instantly remember I left something in my car. I grab my car keys and open the school doors. After grabbing what I need I start to head back, but I see a figure...

And it starts to head towards me.

I run towards the school doors. Oh shit! Its locked!

I press the button next to the door and wait for a voice to say 'What do you need?'

I keep clicking, but no voice. There are now 5 black figures, and they are all cowering over me, leaving me nowhere to go.

"W-who are you?" I ask nervously.

One of the figures start punching me, and the others start kicking me and beating me up as I fall onto the ground.

Blood. Blood everywhere. On my nose, my lip, my legs, arms. Everywhere!

"Let's go!" Is the only voice I hear before I black out from loss of blood.