♥ Chapter 8 ♥ Hate, Hate, Hate

Selena Gomez as Georgia
***

Courtney's P.O.V

"Mhm... Yes... $80?!? Of course she can! Alright, 6:00. OK, bye Sharon!" Mom says while talking on the phone. She puts it down and stares at me.

"Courtney, I need you to babysit Mrs. Indie's child, Jim." Mom told me.

"Haha! No. I am not doing that." I reply.

"Please Courtney? She'll pay you eighty dollars!" Mom said trying to convince me.

I wiggle a little. Of course I want eighty dollars!

"Alright fine. When is it?" I ask.

"Yes! After school." Mom smiles.

"Okay. But why can't you do it?" I ask.

"Date with Karl." Mom says.

"What about Melanie?"

"She's going to a sleepover, she'll be fine."

I groan. "Okay." I say before stomping outside and driving to school.

I get there and sigh, getting out of my car while some students laugh probably because of the incidents that happened yesterday. I then remember about what Mike told me and get furious.

Suddenly I remember everything. Karl, Vicky, Madison, the bathrooms, the sneeze, the kiss. Everything.

Anger builds up in me as I stomp over to Madison, and she's alone.

"Hi, Court! Wassup my girlfriend?" She says plastering an ugly fake smile on her ugly fake face.

"Don't call me that." I growl. Her grin disappears "What? Courtney are you okay?" She asks pretending like she cares.

"How dare you spread rumors about me?!? I thought you were my friend! Madison how could you? Because of you half the entire school thinks I have fake boobs, eyelashes, butts, and whatever else you said! You and I both know that's not true so tell me why you did that to me. Why Madison? Tell me now." I demand in a dangerous voice, giving her my best icy glare.

"I... I don't know what your talking about! Courtney let's sit down and take some deep breaths-" she starts to say, holding my hand and leading me to a nearby bench.

I swat her hand so hard and she yelps. I see the pain in her eyes as she holds her hand and shuts her eyes for a moment before taking deep breaths.

"Ow, ow, ow... Ouchie ouch ouch ouch ouch. Ohh fuck this is gonna leave a mark. Ow!" Madison says. She looks at me and sighs, giving me a sad smile.

"Okay Courtney obviously you need to calm down OK? I never spread any rumors about you! How could I do that after you made me and Zane a thing? How could you even think that after all we have been through? Sure we have known each other for like... 4 days? But you are a sister to me."

For a moment I feel a rush of guilt in my body for slapping her, but I shake it away. I can't fall for her lies.

"Stop playing stupid Madison! Though I don't know if you are playing stupid or that's just the way you act everyday. Anyways, tell me NOW Madison. I mean it. Quit the act because I can see straight through your lies." I give her a warning glare as I raise my hand up ready to slap her.

She brings my hand back down and she furrows her eyebrows and purses her lips. She gives me a nasty glare before speaking.

"You want to know why? Huh? Okay, fine. Maybe it's because your a fucking loser who has Zane wrapped around her finger like a ring and has Jay Connor as well. And who knows? Maybe your gonna use them like I am with Zane. I can't have you getting in the way of our relationship. I see the way you look at him, well let me tell you something Courtney Mondez. You are a big pile of dumb SHIT! You don't deserve anybody or anything. You don't deserve Zane's sweet hugs or Kimmy and Georgia's comforting, nor do you deserve Jay's attention. Your a stupid nerdy girl who sits in the back every day and nobody loves you. Your family is stupid, a big pile of shit as well. The reason your dad left you was because if how frustrating and ugly you are, and I'm surprised your mom hasn't left you as well. Your ugly in every single way possible and I hate, hate, HATE, HATE, HATE you! Leave Zane and I alone, and if you don't... You don't want to figure it what happens." Madison said.

Suddenly my brain stopped working, and my fists took control.

I punched her multiple times.

"YOY DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT MY FAMILY OR MY LIFE!" I scream at her, punching her.

Suddenly I feel someone pull me away. Georgia and Kimmy.

"Let me fucking go! LET ME GO!" I scream as students begin to crowd around and take pictures.

Madison is on the floor and her nose is bleeding and she has a swollen lip.

"Woah, woah, woah! What is going in here?!?" Says a buff man voice that belongs to Principal Mantell.

"WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS!" He says his face furious as he gets the nurse to help Madison up.

Everyone except Kimmy and Georgia point to me.

"Courtney Mondez?!? You are coming with me!" He says furiously, grabbing my hand and pulling me into his office.

"Courtney Mondez, never in my flipping flabbing life would I have ever thought you would participate in a school fight! You broke the rule and I am going to have to punish you." Mantell says, his face as red as a tomato.

"Principal Mantell! She was making fun of my family and... I wasn't thinking and..."

I try to explain but he cuts me off.

"I don't want to hear it! You are going to be plucking gum from every students desk and from all the cafeteria tables for one month. You are going to help with the school lunches and will only eat at the end of the day! Do you hear me?" He says.

I nod..

"I said, DO YOU HEAR ME?!?" He yells.

"Yes Principal Mantell." I say loudly.

"Now leave." He orders and I get up and walk away.

Fuck Life.