♥ Chapter 18 ♥The Hot Sex God Loves Me

That's Kylie Williams. She's so pretty! ;-; I'm jealous.

-wugabooboo

Courtney's P.O.V
"What are you doing here?" Zane and I asked at the same time.

"I live here! That doesn't explain why your here!" Zane said.

"I'm having dinner with my new neighbors..."

"Aw, shit. So your the new neighbor everyone was talking about?"

I crossed my arms. "Yeah. Do you have a problem with that?"

"Yes. I don't want you hitting me with your bag filled with bricks!"

I blushed as I remembered that day at Target. "W-whatever.
I walk to the kitchen. Mrs. Williams was showing Mom a around the house, and Mr. Williams was reading Cooking For Dummies in his room.

I felt a hand grab my wrist. I shrieked. "Get off me, you perverted jerk!"

"No. Tell me Courtney, why do you hate me so much? What did I do to you?" Zane asks with innocent eyes.

"You know exactly what you did Zane and I already told you. Leave me the fuck alone!" I spat at him.

"Courtney, I didn't beat you up. If you think I beat up girls your crazy! Who even told you that I beat you up?"

"Madison did! Madison Vernandi! And dont try to say no I didn't because its pretty obvious you did. Madison would never lie to me!"

"Madison? Oh fuck. Of course she did!" Zane shakes his head and lets go of my wrist. "Courtney you don't remember what Madison did to you in the past?"

I shook my head. "Uh, no. What do you mean?"

"No. I'm not gonna tell you and make you more confused. I need to sort things out with Madison..." He sighed.

"No, tell me! Now!" I demanded.

Zane shook his head and went upstairs. "No..."

Zane grabbed his phone and left.

"Zane, you better be back here by 8:00 for the dinner!" His mom said.
Zane nodded. "Yah, yah. I'll be back in like, 15 minutes."

I couldn't help wonder. Where was Zane going? And why?
"You know what... I'm coming, too." I said.
"What? No. Courtney just stay here." He said.
"No! Don't tell me what to do, Zane. I'm coming."

He sighed and gave up. I hopped on his motorcycle. I feel like I've been on here before.
I held on tightly onto his waist. He shifted a little and then we head off.

I clung on for dear life. I don't want to die at age 18! I want to have kids named Elliot and Connor!

I squeeze my eyes shut for the entire ride. Finally, Zane stops somewhere. I open my eyes and see a pink mansion. What is it with these mansions? Why don't I have one?

We both hopped off and Zane barged inside the house. Rude.

"You stay here." He said.

I was about to argue with him but he already stomped upstairs. I listened carefully.

Zane's P.O.V

I stomped upstairs and barged into Madison's room.
"Oh, hey babe. What's up?" She asked calmly.

"You know what's up! Madison, how could you? You told Courtney that I beat her up and abused her? Seriously? That's so low! You knew she had amnesia, so you forced her to make her believe something that was completely not true." I snapped at her.