♥ Chapter 6 ♥ Sneezes, Kisses, and Stalls

Courtney's P.O.V

I wake up next to Melanie and go to take a shower. her school starts at 9:00 A.M. Mines starts at 5:00 A.M.

What kind of bullshit is this?!?

I take a warm shower and brush my teeth quickly. I don't put on makeup because I don't want pimples. Then I get changed into a wite sweater and skinnt jeans. I put on my boots and head downstairs.

"Good morning Courtney." Karl smiles acting like he didn't just hit Melanie last night.

"Whatever." I grumble getting my cereal and orange juice.

"Young lady, while I am living here you will not use that tone of voice, do you hear me?" Mark says getting angry.

"Oh shut up Karl and stop acting like you're our dad! Because, NEWSFLASH! You're not." I glare at him.

"But I soon will be, and you still have to obey my rules." Karl says with his voice deepening.

"I'm not gonna obey your fucking rules or anyone else's unless the rules come from my mom! And speaking of Mom, I can tell her exactly what you did to Melanie last night!"

Karl gulps, his Adam apple bobbing up and down. "What? Melanie was fast asleep last night!"

I roll my eyes.

"Cut the crap! How dare you hit my sister?!? You are a monster and Mom deserves way better than you!" I spit at him.

Karl goes up to me and puts eacah of his hands on my throat, choking me slightly.

"Listen to me you little piece of shit, you will not tell your mom anything. I am going to marry her an ad we can't have you and your stupid sister ruining things between us, alright? So shut your mouth! Or else..."

I gain confidence.

"Or else what???" I ask him glaring at him. He chokes me. "Or else I'll make sure you die by next week. By the way, sleep with one eye open." Karl says and let's me go. I gasp for air and glare at him.
Stupid dumb piece of fudging crap shove a truck up your ugly arsehole you little piece of mouse poop!

Best comeback ever.

I eat my breakfast and leave. I drive to school and once I get there I see Georgia and Kimmy's cars pulling into the driveway.

"Hey girl!" Kimmy greets me. "Hey." Georgia says coldy

"What's up with you?" I ask her.

"I had my fucking period and I'm fucking mad fuck!" Georgia cuerses.

"Take three deep breaths ok?" I tell her. Suddenly an annoying cheery voice greets us hello.

Madison.

"Hi guys! Wassup my girls? Haha!" She says trying to lighten the mood.

I guess Georgia told Kimmy what I said because she said to Madison: "Fuck off bitch we're busy. Why don't you go steal another girl's crush?"

"Kimmy!" I give her the Knock It Off look. She shrugs. "Err, okay... So I'm gonna meet up with Zane. You guys wanna tag along?" Madison smiles.

"No." Says Kimmy

"No." Says Georgia

"Sure!" I say plastering a fake smile onto my face.

Madison says she needs to use the bathroom real quick so she leaves.

Some girl named Vicky walks up to me and laughs. "Oh, so your the girl who tried to be Zane's girlfriend?" She laughs.

"Uh, what?" I ask confused.

"You're so desperate! Everyone knows you tried to get my Zanie-Wanie to be your boyfriend! Well back off bitch bscause he's mine!" Vicky snarled.

"I don't know who you think you are but you can't just walk up to me like that and insult me like that!" I spat at her.

Kimmy got out her phone and recorded. Some people started to crowd around us.

"How dare you speak to moi that way? You little... SLUT!" Vicky shoved me. More people crowded around.

"Slut?!? Excuse me but at least I don't have sex with bits DAILY!" I shove her back.

"I don't have sex with boys daily! Only ever Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday!" Vicky said.

"Well today's Mo-" I feel a fuzzy feeling in my nose. I close my eyes and open my mouth. "Ah...ah...AH...CHOOOOO!" I sneeze, snot and spit spewing towards Vicky's top.

"Ewww!" She exclaims in disgust. Her top is covered with snot and the ends of her hair have spit and boogers in them.

"You are a disgusting retard!" Vicky yells and walks away. Everyone looks at me and I feel ready to run, scream, and cry.

To top it all off, I see Madison and Zans making out in this corner.
Fuck You Karma!

I quickly run to the first bathroom I see.
Eww gross since when did they put toilets out in the open? I thought looking around. They got a new color. Blue.

Suddenly a few boys walk in. "Gross perverts! What are you doing in the girls bathroom?!?" I shriek.

"Girls bathroom? Take a look around. This is the boys bathroom!" Says a guy and the rest of the boys laugh and take pictures.

"I... Ew... GROSS!" I say and run out of there.

The boys laugh at me as I run. I go into the correct bathroom this time and silently cry in a stall.

Why Me Lord Jesus Christ?

Why Me?

****

(A/N) Aww this has just been a horrible day for Courtney eh? Sneezing on Vicky the popular, seeing her crush and her 'friend' make out, accidentally going into the boys bathroom?
Poor, poor Courtney.
Anyways thanks for reading! Please, please vote! I need more votes. Thank Y'all and may God bless you all! Share this story please!
-Wugabooboo/JasmineBitch