w♥ Chapter 10 ♥What A Night!

Chloe Moretz asMadison.

Courtney's P.O.V

I feel ready to die as I walk home. The cold night air hits my face. I cry out in pain as I keep walking. So strong and brave, yet weak inside. I can't take the pain anymore. I fall in the snow and let out another cry of pain.

Shut up Courtney it's only been 1 minute.

I sit on a nearby bench and sigh. Someone else sits down next to me and I smell a whiff of Vanilla and Cinnamon.

No.

It can't be!

I turn to look at who sat next to me. Zane Williams.

"Who said you could sit here?" I snarl.

He sighs. "Babe don't be mad." He says.

"Stop calling me that, damn!"

"Then what do you want me to call you? Wugabooboo?" Zane smiles. I love that smile.

"Thats the most stupidest name I have ever heard!"

(A/N) Well then...

"Whatever..." He sighs again. "Courtney, let's get to the point. I'm sorry for acting like a dick..." He says rubbing the back of his neck. I smile a bit but quickly wipe it away.

"Zane, don't expect me to just easily forgive you. I'm still mad about what you did. Maybe next time you shouldn't jump into conclusions." I snap.

He looks down at the floor and rubs his neck more. "Come on Courtney, I'll do anything. I can't lose you." He says.

I can't help but blush at his words. What? If someone said that to you, wouldn't YOU melt into a puddle?

"Stop blushing." He says looking at me.

"What? Why?" I ask which causes me to blush even harder because of his staring.

"It turns me on so much." He admits. Doesn't he realize he's making me turn into a tomato?!

"Well then... I uh... Don't know what to say...?" I say akwardly.

"Don't."

He says before smashing his lips on mine. Okay not smashing, but gently placing them on my beautiful lips.

Sparks. Sparks everywhere. I think I saw fireworks! My lips feel like I'm in heaven. I amin heaven!

Our lips move in synch. I don't feel anything except the sparks inside my body and on my lips. I wonder if he feels it, too. I don't even notice him pulling me onto his lap. I don't even notice we're on a park bench! But there's nobody here, anyways.

I quickly pull away once I realize what we're doing. What? You think I wantedto pull away? That was the greatest kiss I've ever experienced! I would've kept going but I realized he had a girlfriend, and I'm probably his next slut.

"What are you fucking doing, Zane?!?" I exclaim.

"I thought it was pretty obvious... I'm kissing you," he says normally, like we didn't just kiss 10 seconds ago.

"Zane you have a girlfriend! And I'm not about to be your next slut or whatever." I say angrily.

"Courtney, I'm gonna say the truth. I don't regret that kiss and I don't think I ever will. Maybe you didn't like it, which I'm pretty sure you do because you didn't pull away for the first 40 seconds, but I did." Zane explains.

I shake my head. "Zane just... Goodbye. I'll see you at school."

"Okay, wait." He says gently grabbing my wrist and pulling me down with him. He gives me a quick peck on the lips.

More sparks.

I blush even more furiously. I think I'm the new Human Tomato.

"Bye Courtney." He says smiling. I love his smile.

I smile back a bit and leave.
What a night!

(A/N) I hope you guys liked this chapter! I am so sorry for not updating. I've been having writers block and everything. Thank you so much for reading! Vote, Follow, and message me on what the next chapter should be if you have ideas! Thank you so much!