♥ Chapter 14 ♥Who Are You?

I hope you guys like my new cover :) I downloaded the wattpad cover app and I finally figured out how to make those cover things.

Don't worry, I'll still put those funny images at the top :)

-Wugabooboo

(Omg my birthday is in five days so excited!!!)

***

Courtney's P.O.V

I wake up in a white room. It smells kind of weird. Like medicine and flowers and blood probably.

I am dressed in a hospital gown and on a hospital bed. Its so comfy.

I sit up and look around, confused. How did I get here? I think to myself.

The door opens and a doctor comes in. "Ahh, Miss Mondez. I see you are awake." He says taking a seat and opening his laptop.

"Yeah, uh... Why am I here?" I ask him confused. My head hurts so bad.

"You see, five people beat you up. They left you on the floor by the school door. A girl named uh... Madison Vernandi I think?  She found you and took you to the hospital. Would you like visitors, Miss Mondez?" The doctor asked politely.

"Yes please. And just call me Courtney." I said to him.

Madison Vernandi? That name seems so familiar!

Eight people came into the room. 8 unfamiliar faces.

Some girl ran up to me and hugged me. "Oh my freaking gosh! I'm so happy your okay, Courtney. I almost died when I heard you were in the hospital!!!" She said panting and hugging me tightly

"How do you know my name?" I asked her, my eyebrows furrowed together in confusion.

"Wait... What are you talking about? Its me. Kimmy! You remember me right?" She asked me.

"Uh.. No, but you seem like a nice person I guess." I shrugged.

Kimmy's jaw went down to the ground. She suddenly burst into tears, another girl got up and hugged her.

"Why doesn't she remember me?" She asked the doctor.

"Um.. Well this is very serious but... Courtney is suffering from amnesia." The doctor said.

"WHAT?!?" Everybody in the room yelled. An attractive guy came up to me. He was hot.

"Courtney you remember me right?" He said, looking sort of sad.

"I-I'm sorry, no." I said.

He looked at the doctor. "You can fix this right?" He asked him.

"Well yes, but she might die from the surgery. And it is going to cost a lot of money." He said.

(A/N) okay sorry guys I dont know much about surgery and hospitals and amnesia... So I'm not very sure what to do o_o
***

"No... No, no, no. You have to fix this, please! I'll do anything just tell me you can." The guy said, tears spilling from his eyes.

The doctor guy shook his head. "I am very sorry." He apologized.

The guy fell to the ground, on his knees. His hand covering his face. "I should've been there for her..." He said, the tears on his hands.

I felt really bad. Like everything was my fault. I'm making all these people sad! I have amnesia and I cant do anything about it. I wish I could remember. I really wish I could...

•°•°•°•

Zane's P.O.V

I felt like a bullet just shot my heart. I was in pain. I already know why.

I like Courtney Mondez.

I couldn't have her forget me. I just couldn't accept it. I would do anything to have her remember me again. Anything!

But I couldn't risk her dying. We would just have to start over everything. Start from the beginning. As friends.

Pretend like nothing ever happened. The kiss, anything!

This was a living nightmare.

Karma your such a fucking jerk!

I wanted to find those five people and kill them...

But I couldn't go to jail again.

The tears spilled from my eyes and I didn't try to stop them.

I was such an idiot. I should've been there. But instead I was at school, drawing pictures of a penis all over the girls bathroom

"I should've been there for her..." I whispered.

But I failed her.

I failed the girl I liked the most.

She has amnesia now.

She doesn't remember me.

And there's nothing I can do about it.

Π~Π~Π

I know this chapter is short but whatever I guess.

Lol are you guys crying? *gets tissues*

Anyways, I'm so sorry I haven't been updating. I've been having issues with school and all that stuff.

I'll try to make chapters longer if I can for the people who like this story :)

I'm not a genius and I'm not the smartest person, especially when it comes to hospitals and nursing and math and stuff.

All of you ate probably like, you can't do surgery to get amnesia removed, wtf!

I'm not sure. To be honest I'm not that smart with amnesia and stuff. I barely know anything about it.

But anyways, share, vote, and follow! :D

Oh My Balls!!!!! 400+ reads c: Yay!