♥ Chapter 13 ♥No Hitting Girls.

(A/N) Sorry for not updating quicker! I've been trying to think up ideas for this chapter. I will make it very long to make up for not updating!
-Wugabooboo
***

Madison's P.O.V

"Patty-cake, patty-cake..." Annie starts to play a game with Jack.

The door opens and I see Mom and Dad step inside the house, a little sweaty and tired.

"You better have used a condom, Rick." Mom says to Dad. (A.k.a Rick)

"Don't worry, they make sure I always do." Dad assures her.

They start talking about their porn jobs and all that stuff.

"Mommy, whats an orgasm?" Jack suddenly asks.

She shrugs. "I don't know, sweetie. I've never had one." She says obviously lying. Dad just looks at her like: Bitch why are you lying to our children?

I smirk a little and grab my purse. "Mom I'm gonna visit Zane in detention, okay?" I say sweetly and head off.

I finally get to the school and put on dozens of perfume. I check my makeup in the rear-view mirror and apply some lip gloss.

Perfect.

I walk out of my car, chin up, perfect smile, great posture.

I see something lying by the door of the school. "Ew..." I say disgusted as I step on the ugly figure and walk away. Suddenly I turn my head back to look at the figure.

Was that... Courtney?!? I gasp. It was! She was covered on the ground, blood lying beneath her. Her lip busted and her nose has dried blood on it. She has blood on her arms and legs. The sight is very scary!

How did nobody notice this? Did they just think she was some big pile of bird poop?

So being the hero I am, I grab some gloves and pick up Courtney. I wonder if she is dead.

I call the ambulance and look at her. I almost feel bad for her.
Almost.

"Fuck this, I'm leaving..." Says a voice.

My Zanie-Wanie! He's probably leaving detention to come to my house.

As soon as he reaches me, I hug him and kiss him on the cheek, causing his cheek to be stained with my lip gloss.

"What happened to her...?" Zane pushes me off him and stares at Courtney worryingly.

"Nothing important. I think she probably got beaten up, I dunno. I called the ambulance anyways, they can take care of everything." I said checking my nails.

"You... You did this!" Zane shouts as he pushes me against the wall.

"What? No I didn't! I came here to visit you and she was lying on the ground and I called the ambulance!" I said honestly, batting my eyelashes.

"Stop lying, Madison. I know you dislike Courtney. A lot. But this was too far! What did she even do to you? What the fuck is wrong with you?" Zane questions me angrily as he holds back his fist to punch me.