♥ Chapter 16 ♥I Don't Have A Title For This...

Have any of you seen my new book, The Bet? :) Please read it and comment your opinion! Thanks!

-wugabooboo

***

Courtney's P.O.V

It was a rainy Sunday. I love rain! It always calms me down. I woke up and stared outside, as the rain poured onto the ground.

I yawned and scratched my back, then I went to brush my teeth. I didn't bother taking a shower. Its not like I'm going to anywhere special today.

I got changed into a hoodie and some sweatpants. I got curled up inside my bed and started reading a really good romance book.

I was having the time of my life until...

KNOCK,
KNOCK,
KNOCK!!!

I grumbled and got up from my oh, so comfortable bed. I opened the door and saw Melanie about to knock again, but then stopped when she saw I opened the door.

"Courtney, I need you to take me to Target." She said.

"Umm, no thanks. Its raining and I don't feel like leaving." I reply.

"Please! I really need some new Barbies. And I have $15!" She pleaded.

"Your 12. Your turning into a teenager. Your way too old to be playing with Barbie's." I roll my eyes.

"So? I just really like Barbie's. Don't judge me, loser." She says crossing her arms.

"Watch your attitude. Remember that I'm the one with the car. Why don't you just ask Mom?"

"Mom's discussing some things with Karl. She told me to ask you to take me to the store."

I sigh. "Fine." I say and grab my jacket. Melanie gets her jacket and boots and we leave.

"Ew! This car smells like farts!" She says, wrinkling her nose up in disgust.

OK so maybe I've been eating too many spicy Mexican food...?

As we drive, Melanie complains about my perfect car. This girl just can't shut her mouth!

Once we get there. She runs inside the store. "If you need me, just look in the Toys Area!" She shouts, running fast and almost bumping into a 5 year old.

I look around. Why does Target smell like popcorn? Is that just me? It smells so good. Maybe I should get some food...

Or maybe I should get a new shirt, or brand new converse or high tops or something...

While exploring Target, I bump into a muscular chest.

Oh la la! Someone's been working out...

"Sorry I didn't see you!" I say as I look up and see the face of Zane Williams.

The guy who beat me up and caused me to get amnesia. This was all his fault!!!

I glare at him. "Stupid boy..." I mutter as I turn away.

He grabs my arm. "What was that?" He asks, smirking. Nigga I will wipe that smirk off your attractive but evil face!!!