♥ Chapter 17 ♥ Searching For A Boyfriend

Please try and donate to www.sndohio.org so we can give clean water to Africa! If you can't, that's alright! Just advertise :) Thank you!
I love you all!

-wugabooboo

Zane's P.O.V

I rub my head. Courtney's bag really hurt! I don't know why she was acting so crazy yesterday. She thought that I beat her up?

Her amnesia must really be bad..

"Zane!!" Mom calls for me.
I sigh and get up from my laptop.

"What?" I ask her.
She clears her throat. "We are going to be having new neighbors. Today. I expect you to treat them with respect. We invited them to dinner and they will be here by 5:00 PM. Please don't dress into something like... That." Mom says looking at my outfit.

There's nothing wrong with sweat pants and a hoodie. I thought ladies found that kind of outfit hot.

"Alright, whatever. I'm not making any promises." I shrug and go back upstairs.

I see my little sister, Kylie, playing with her American Girl Dolls in my room.

Kylie is 7 years old, almost 8.

(A/N) I will post a picture of Kylie on the next chapter! For now just imagine her however you'd like.

"Kylie get out of my room." I say.

"No! Isabella and I are searching for boyfriends. Zane, do you want to be my boyfriend?" She asks me.

"No thanks..." I say. Though Kylie would actually be a better girlfriend than Madison.

She's been so clingy lately! Telling me to do this and that, and she's turned into a real slut. Sending naked photos to me when we're texting.

I'm starting to wonder why I ever liked her in the first place. She's changed, when I first knew her she was so nice and not over clingy and not slutty.

I don't love her anymore.

***

I hear a knock on my door, and Mike steps inside.

"Mike, will you be my boyfriend?" Kylie asks him.

He chuckles. "Sorry Kylie, you're way too cool for me."

Kylie sighs. "I guess your right. I'm 7, your 18" she shakes her head. "And you have that ugly lip thing. I don't like ugly boys Mike."

He frowns. "Ugly?" He touches his lip piercing. "Bailey said this was hot...?"

I laugh. "A 7 year old just called you ugly. I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks you are."

"Shut the fuck up. Anyways, do you know who you're new neighbors are?" He asks.

"No.. How do you know about my new neighbors? You stalker."

"No, actually its all over FaceBook. Madison posted it first."

"Ugh... She's so clingy."

"Then why don't you just break up with her and go out with Courtney?" Mike suggests.

"Its not that easy. For some reason Courtney hates me now and thinks that I'm the one that beat her up."

A wave of regret flashes his eyes, but quickly leaves.
"Why?"

"I'm not sure. Its probably part of the amnesia."

Mike nods. "Yeah."

It becomes silent for a moment.
Kylie just playing with Isabella and talking to her, while getting her barbie dolls and boy barbie dolls and making them kiss.

Do all little girls do this? Its so messed up.

***
Courtney's P.O.V

"What should I wear?" Melanie asks me, stepping into my room holding two outfits.

"Uh.. I like the pink and black outfit." I suggest.
She nods and heads back to her room.

I look inside my closet. Now what should I wear? I really hope its a teenage girl. At least 16 years old or something. I don't expect her to be the same age, but I hope she will be!

I pick out a sleeveless blue shirt and black shorts. It was March but it was really warm out.

I tied my hair in a bun and picked out some white converse. 

This was one of my most favorite outfits! I smiled and got dressed. And for once, I put on mascara and eyeliner and ChapStick.

What? I'm a gir! I have to wear makeup sometimes.

I curl my hair and then I'm done. Don't worry, I already took a shower.

"Come on, come on! It doesn't take that long to just put on a simple outfit, Courtney!" Karl lectures me.

"Oh, shut up Karl. It took you 1 entire hour to shave." Mom snaps. I giggle a little.

"OK, let's go! What if there's someone my age over there who loves Barbies?" Melanie said excitedly.
Mom nodded. "I'm sure there will be."

I get in Mom's car and she starts driving. It takes us 19 minutes to get there. By the time we arrive, my butt is sore from sitting for so long.

Melanie rushes to the door and knocks 5 times. Someone opens the door.

"Oh, hello! You guys must be the new neighbors?" She says.

"Yes, yes, yes! Can we come in?" Melanie asks.

"Melanie don't be so rude, alright? Anyways, hi Mrs. Williams." Mom smiles at Mrs. Williams.

"Hi Miss. Mondez. Come in! We're still preparing dinner."
Mrs. Williams says.

We come inside their comfortable mansion.

"THEY'RE HERE! COME ON ZANE!!!" I hear a little girl scream. Then a girl rushes downstairs and looks at Melanie and I.

"Oh my gosh! You guys are like 30 years old. Now I'm gonna have friends who are older than me and I'll be cool! Do you wanna see my markers or my Barbie's? I'm Kylie!! Come on!" Kylie says excitedly.

She's so cute.
"Hi Kylie. I'm Courtney and that's Melanie."

"OMG! You have Barbie's? I love Barbie's!" Melanie says happily. Kylie and Melanie run off into Kylie's room to play barbies.

Great. Now I'm all alone. I sigh and look around. I turn on the TV and sit on the couch, not like I usually do.

I sit with my feet on the ground. Usually I just sit in any position I can. But I want to make a good first impression.
I watch The Amazing World of Gumball. What? Don't judge me. Just because I'm 18 doesn't mean I have to watch stuff like, the NoteBook, or American Horror Story.

Then someone comes downstairs.

A guy.

With brown hair and green-blue eyes and perfect pink lips.

He's Zane!

Zane Williams!

I'm going to be neighbors with Zane Williams!

The guy who beat me up and abused me!

Scream!!!!!!!!!!!