♥ Chapter 4 ♥ She Has A Crush On My Crush?!?

(A/N) Zendaya Coleman is Courtney

Courtney's P.O.V

while driving back to my place Zane sighs. "You must think I'm a bad friend, huh?" He asks.

"We're friends?" I say shocked. He nods. "Yeah I guess." I was pretty disappointed to know I was in the friend zone, but to build a better relationship we would have to start as friends anyways. I looked at him for a while before saying:

"I don't think your a bad friend... But now I'm scared of going to any parties." I say.

He nods and continues driving, changing the radio to the song: Wiggle, Wiggle by Jason Derulo.

"Ugh, no." I say and change the song to Ugly Heart. "You girls and your crappy taste of music." Zane says.

I roll my eyes. "Whatever."

Once I get home, I say bye to Zane and go inside.

Immediately I see Melanie, staring at me with wide eyes. "Did you go to a party without asking mom? Ooh, your in trouble!" She giggles.

"I swear Mel if you say anything..." I warn her. "Relax. I'm not gonna do nothing... But you have to give me your hershey bars." Melanie says and gives me an evil smile. "What?! No fudging way!" I reply.

"Fine. Mom is downstairs in the basement. Let me just tell her..." Melanie starts to go downstairs but I stop her. "OK, OK, fine! You little devil. Let me get cleaned up first." I say.

I take a shower and remove all my makeup, and hide he amazingly hot dress in my closet.

I put on a tank top and my Phineas and Ferb pajama bottoms. I grab 8 hershey bars and head downstairs. "Here, you little brat." I give her my Hershey bars. She grins evily.

"MOM!!!" she yells, hiding he Hershey bars in her pockets.

I glare at her. 'Fudge You' I mouth.
'Bitch Please' she mouths back and smirks, quickly fake frowning as soon as Mom gets upstairs.

"What is it?" She asks.

"Mommy, Courtney went to a party without your permission! She even bribed me with eight Hershey bars so I wouldn't tell you! But I'm no fool, Mommy." Melanie says, pointing to me and taking the Hershey bars out of her pockets.

"Courtney! Is this true?" Mom asks, shocked.

I nod ashamed.

"OK then. Here's your punishment. You have to go outside everyday for an entire week. No TV or Laptop. Your lucky I'm letting you keep your phone. If you stay inside i will take away your phone for 1 month and drive you to school everyday and shout; THATS MY DAUGHTER! Every day." Mom says.

"What! That isn't fair!" I complain.

"Life isn't fair." Mom shrugs and goes upstairs. I groan and glare at Melanie, snatching my Hershey bars.

"What? No I'm sorry! I didn't mean to! I love you! No!" Melanie says and grabs my feet as I walk upstairs with my Hershey's.

I roll my eyes.

The next day, I remember Mom's stupid rule. I change and go downstairs for breakfast. Mom looks cheery and happy like nothing happened yesterday. "Good morning." She greets me.

I nod and put on my best fake smile. I put my hands into my black hoodie and head outside, taking my phone with me. I go to the park and sit down on a bench.

While texting Kimmy & Georgia, someone sits next to me.

"Hi!" Say as a female voice. I look up to see a girl my age. "I'm Madison Vernandi." She smiles brightly. "Oh, hi." I say. "I'm Courtney. I think I've seen you around before...?"

"Yeah. I go to your school. We just never talk, but I'd like to get to know you better." She says.

I nod. "Okay, sure."

"So umm... Are you and Zane Williams a err... Thing?" She asks.

"Uhh, no..." I answer.

"Oh. Do you think you could help me pair up with him? Ive crushed on him since Kindergarten." She asks. I shrug. "We're not the best of friends."

"Oh, OK. Heh.. You must think I'm using you to get to him. I'm so sorry it seems that way. He just... Captured my heart." Madison sighs dreamily.
Back off bitch. You can't crush on my boyfriend who doesnt know I'm his girlfriend.

"Oh. Well umm... I guess I can try to see what I can do." I suggest. She nods. "Thank you thank you thank you! Your the best!" She says and hugs me tightly.

I chuckle. "No problem." I say. "Here's my number. I'll see you at school! Bye!" Madison says and hugs me once more and waves goodbye, smiling so wide her cheeks look like they are in pain.

I sigh. Should I do this? Help the guy I like pair up with another girl?

I guess... *Sigh* I start texting.
Courtney - Zane?
Zane - Yeah, what?
Courtney - I have a girl I want you to meet... Umm, meet me and her at Starbucks today at 5:00
Zane - Altrighe what 4?
Zane - *Alrikh
Zane - *Alrithg
Zane - Fuck this! I'll meet you there.
Courtney - Haha OK, bye.
***
Courtney - Madison, meet me at Starbucks at 5:00
Madison - Did you talk to him?
Courtney - Yep.
Madison - EEEEK! YAYAYSY! TY TY TY TY
Courtney - Haha NP. bye.