Chapter 33 [You, Not Her]

Pa-read po at parinig ng feedback sa new story ko...

eto po ung blurb:

She was kidnapped by a syndicate when she was 8. An agent rescued her. He died to save her. That’s when she decided she wanted to be like him. A secret agent who saves lives.

When the mission that might make or break her career came, she made a promise. This mission will be a success. Until they introduced her partner. Auguste Vesco. Son of Arthur Vesco - the agent who died to keep her alive. 

Badass secret agent chicks always makes me envious and want to become one... well, it's not possible... so I wrote about one...

Come and read the story of Farris Zegna and how she became "a.k.a. Scorcha."

So?:) paread po!!! please! 

Chapter 33

Dahan-dahan niyang nilingon ang demonyo. Her breath hitched. Iba kasi yung noon na alam niyang kahit anong pang-aalaska niya dito, ang ending gusto nilang patayin ang isa’t-isa. Ngayon, for the first time, she can feel uneasiness with a guy. Weird. Let’s just hope hindi niya narinig. She covered it up with her flirty smile. Her game face. 

Samantalang ang kaharap naman niya doesn’t have the same game face as hers. He looks really, really furious like “she just kicked his balls” furious. May mga pasa pa ito sa mukha and that even made him more gorgeous! Whew! Gusto niya ring gumanti ng sapakan kay Clark.

“Hello…Stevens right?” Bati niya dito.

Hindi niya pa rin nakakalimutan ang masakit na sabi nitong hindi niya pwede itong tawaging “Dei” dahil hindi nila binigyan ang isa’t-isa ng pribiliheyong magtawag sa nicknames. Damn. Her pride was stomped and tossed around and it hurt like a horse kick in the gut. Wake up call sa nagpapantasyang Izzy. How about she’d just call him DUH instead of Dei from now on? That would be great.

“I can kiss like a devil huh? Is that a good or bad thing?” Galit ito yet there’s a small smile on his lips and she wanted to kiss it off. Her blush is threatening to embarrass her so she flipped her bangs to hide it.

“Very bad thing. So, I’ve seen so sparse of you this week.”Pasimple niyang sabi.

“Liar, through and through. You visited me. Nice move changing the topic yet I bet it’s a good thing.” Kaswal nitong sabi. She raised her brows. Malayo sa kalmado ang itsura nito. Parang gusto siya nitong patayin yet hindi siya nito sinigawan. Yun nga lang, may pinapaamin ito sa kanya.

“You’re a bad kisser, that’s why you kiss like the Devil. Period. Visited you? You were in Brussels too? Because that’s where I’ve been this week. Eating Belgian cock-olates.” This made him clench his fist. Good. Umaksyon pa siyang sinisipsip ang thumb niya and he looked at her like she disgust him. She rolled her eyes.

“Binugbog ako ng ex mo. I was in coma.” Matigas nitong sabi. At last naiba ang topic.

Coma her ass. Exaggerated na lalakeng ‘to. Sinat lang yun. Ulol. “I had four exes this week alone. Asan sa apat?”

Matagal siya nitong tiningnan. Muntik niya ng aminin ang totoo na pagkarinig niya tungkol sa nangyari pagbugbog dito, umuwi na agad siya from Brussels. Pero she stood her ground. Pride first.

“Hindi ka talaga aamin, noh? Is it because you are guilty of caring?” Arogante nitong sabi.

She snorted. Gustung-gusto niyang kunin ang bagong salamin nito. Ang isang salamin nito nasa kanya. Gusto niyang ikalat ulit ang buhok nito. Atsaka suntukin ang smug superior look sa mukha nito.