Chapter 7 [Please]

Author Talking:

before kayo dumiretso ng basa sa baba... may tanong lang po muna ako...

Ni-vote niyo na ba ang previous chapters? :) 

bwahaha...

 so here you go... sana magustuhan niyo...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 7

7:45 AM

7:46 AM

7:47 AM

Shit! Clark loves me! How could he? I thought we’re the same! I thought we’re both players! Kainis!

7:48 AM

“If you’re absent tomorrow, you don’t wanna know where my text message would be sent. Maybe to a certain Tito I know so well. Remember, face your steroid boyfriend. I couldn’t wait to see your reaction when he kneels at school and proclaim his love.”

And he laughed last night like one of those bad guys in the movies. But he did it a little bit more “Deiderick Style.”

Way to ease her nervousness! That selfish moron nerd! Ang sarap sipain! He even said it before he left to leave her with that scene in her imagination. He did not tell her when she was “studying” para hindi siya ma-distract.

I hate HIM!

 Now she’s more nervous than ever! She can imagine Clark kneeling with flowers in his hands. She woke up with that nightmare 6 a.m. in the morning which is way too early for her and ngayon the time to go to school is getting nearer and nearer. Dammit!

Napatalon siya when her phone beeped. Mas lalo siyang nanlamig. No one texts this early but Clark.

"Babe, don’t be late.

And hey, I wasn’t goin to break up wid u last nyt.

 Be at the school on time to know what.

See yah!"

Oh boy… Uuuuuuugghh! I hate my life!

There is no one to blame but herself. Siya na! She should have seen the signs that he was falling in love with her! STUPID.

Deiderick’s right. Oh no! He’s not right, it is Clark's fault. He is the stupid one! How dare he put her in this kind of situation? Ang tanga talaga!