Chapter 23 [Wake Up!]

A/T: Dinelete ko po yung chapter na ito at dinagdagan... sorry kung perwisyo... hindi po kasi ako satisfied doon sa isa..:))

Chapter 23

Deiderick

Nakatulog na pala ito habang angkas niya ito sa motor. He wondered paano ito nakatulog habang nakakapit sa kanya ng mahigpit at hindi bumitiw. Parang tuko lang.

“We’re home. You need to get off the bike now. Can you stand?” He asked her.

She just moaned in response. Ang kamay niya lang ang sumusuporta dito para hindi ito sumubsob sa kalsada.

“Isabella?”

“Bring me to bed.” She whispered.

“I don’t know where your room is.”

“Then bring me to your room.” Bulong nito. His muscles instantly stiffened. His room?

“Not a good idea. Just tell me where your room is.”

No response.

Napabuntong-hininga na lang siya. Bring her to his room? Let her sleep there with him? Should he consider that idea? Tiningnan niya ang mukha nito. She’s asleep. What harm can she do?

 What a question. What harm can she do? Aside from stirring his pet between his pants alive? Yeah. She’s totally harmless. Damn!

Feeling trapped, he angrily scooped her feet and carried her to the front door of the house and was welcomed by the butler na hindi yata natutulog.

“What happened to Miss Izzy?” Natarantang tanong nito.

“She’s dead. I killed her.” Naiinis na sagot niya at nagpatuloy ng lakad paakyat. He did not see the horrified face of the butler. “Don’t worry, Satan would be very happy.” Pahabol niya pa.

Aatekehin yata sa puso ang butler sa narinig dahil pinagpawisan ito at kumuha ng gamot sa loob ng bulsa at nilulok. Hindi nito tiningnan kung ilang tablet ang pinasok niya sa tiyan niya. It was four. Kung hindi man ito mamamatay sa atake, mamamatay probably ito sa overdose.

Samantala, wala sa katinuan si Deiderick. Naiinis siya dahil kahit tulog na ang babaeng karga-karga niya, perwisyo pa rin.

“Isabella, wake up.” Niyuyugyog niya ito habang karga niya. “Where is your room?”

“Uhmm… My house.”

“Fuck!”

“Me?”

Pissed off, tumigil siya sa paglalakad at tiningnan ang babaeng karga niya. Remembering how good of an actress she is, he searched for signs that might give him clues if she’s just messing with him. None. He calmed himself by counting and then surrendered. Finally, he gave in to the idea of letting her sleep in his room.