Chapter 3 [Ooopsy!]

Author Talking:

This Chap is dedicated to my bestfriend *witchybabe that insists on keeping this story TAGLISH..

Siya ang salarin!!!

 VOTE- if you think it's worth voting for

COMMENT- if you want to voice out any opinions and suggestions

and

FAN- if.. ahmmm... haha...  is that too much to ask? :-)

Sorry kung medyo natagalan ng upload... hihi  

Wala pa kasi masyadong pumapasok sa utak..

Pero here it is!

Tyaran!!!

hope you'll like it..

Chapter 3

Dahan-dahang idinilat ni Izzy ang mga mata para makita kung sino ang nakapatong sa kanya. She's silently wishing na mali ang hinala niya.

Please lang Lord! Huwag siya!

Her heart is still beating wildly dahil sa unexpected disaster na ginawa niya. Nang makita niya kung sino nga ang nakapatong sa kanya, gusto niya ng sumigaw sa inis. Bugger! What made the situation shittier is that he is on top of her. When he lifted himself a little bit from her, nakita niya that his spectacles were askew, ang buhok nito fell on his forehead, his eyebrows are connected as usual, ang noo nakakunot and he is breathing a little shaky.

She bit her lower lip guiltily when she focused into his eyes. Nakita niyang he glanced at her lips while she did it. Fury was evident in his aura. Hindi niya na kailangan ng doctor’s degree to know how he feels right now. He is 100% brassed off. 

Oh boy! I’m in deep shit!!! Patay! She thought.

“Ooopsy!” Bulong niya and her voice came out huskily.

A groan escaped his throat at unconsciously, humanda na siya for his expected raging words. At hindi naman siya pinahintay ng matagal. Kung pwede lang niyang takpan tenga niya,eh.

“WHAT THE BLOODY HELL ARE YOU DOING DANCING NAKED IN MY ROOOOOOM?!”

Sinuntok nito ang carpet at the side of her head habang sinigawan siya nito.

Napasinghap siya as shock filled her that it took her five seconds to absorb what he just did.

When it hit her, she exploded.

Don’t you shout at my face you asshole!” Sigaw niya rin sa mukha nito and hit his arm that is supporting his body and preventing from being chest to chest with her. Malakas siguro ang pagkakapalo niya because his elbows folded and his face plunged diretso sa leeg niya. She felt his nose inhaling and exhaling. Though kakalabas niya pa lang ng shower, she can slowly feel sweat building up on her forehead.