Chapter 9 [Making Her Boyfriend Jealous]

Author Talking:

Napapadalas po update ko... haha Inspired!:)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 9

Deiderick

He almost laughed when he saw steroid Clark na hawak-hawak ng mga bodyguards ni Isabella. He knew she’d do this. She’d do everything to prevent someone from telling her they love her. If nasabi na ng mga lalake yun, she’d breakup with them. Stupid men. How many of them have he seen pleading her to accept them? He can’t count anymore. He can understand that she doesn’t feel anything for them but for leaving them without warning? What kind of girl is she? Insensitive as hell!

Alam niyang takot ito. She has always been and he doesn’t know why. She just always freaks out when someone shows they care for her. She’s just good in playing with the poor guys’ emotions but when it involves hers too, she would do everything to be away from them.

That’s why when a servant in Isabella’s house told him that Clark was inside her room when he decided to go to her house and supervise her, he ran to her room. Wala siyang pakialam na binabaan niya ng phone ang Tito Isidore niya. He knew about her rule kaya nagtaka siya kung bakit nito pinayagan yung steroid Clark na yun na pumasok.

He would never get her way of thinking things through. She doesn’t like doing her dirty deeds in her room but she would sleep in her boys’ rooms. Feel niya talaga she is bipolar especially when her Dad is around. She transforms from this insensitive brat to a loving daughter. At least that’s what Tito Isidore, Isabella’s Dad, tells him every time he talks about her. Never niya pa naman nakita itong sweet. Tinataon siguro nitong wala siya. As much as he hates her, he loves her Dad. He even loves him than his true uncles. Siguro nga dahil babae ang anak nito kaya sa kanya nito ibinubuhos ang mga regalong panlalake na hindi nito mabigay sa anak nito.

Nang akala niya may ginagawang himala sa loob ng kwarto si Isabella at yung hulk nitong boyfriend ay aalis na sana siya pero nang matunugan niyang magco-confess ata ang kawawa nitong boyfriend, bigla siyang sinaniban ng kung ano at pumasok sa loob ng kwarto ni Isabella ng hindi lang man kumakatok.

It was rude of him to do that but he didn’t know why he did it. Ang alam niya lang, he needs to give the stupid rich girl a hand in handling this guy. Alam niyang may phobia ito to this kind of things. He would have the pleasure of seeing her faint while Clark tells her the magic words but he knows she would be devastated. Kaibigan nito si Clark since she started high school and he thinks she wouldn’t like losing her friend that way. He is helping both of them.

They looked completely shocked when he opened the door their eyes almost jumped out, it was so funny. Sabay pa siyang sinigawan kung ano raw ang ginagawa niya doon.

Hindi niya na pinag-aksayahan ng panahon tapunan ng tingin ang hulk. Tiningnan niya agad si Isabella. He’s looking for any signs kung alam ba nito ang muntik na pagtatapat ni hulk. She looks pissed. Maybe he was too late. All he just needs to do is kick her hulk boyfriend out of this house. Para naman magkaroon ‘tong stupid na ‘to ng panahon makapag-isip.