CHAPTER 1 - JUST A DARE!

Four Year Earlier

Pepper spray Check!

Ninja moves check !

911 on speed dial Check!

Good girl turned bad Double CHECK!

My name may be an Angel but at this moment when I am parking my car in front of a strip club, I feel far away from being an Angel.I can say I am not living up my parent's expectations because I was quite sure my parents will pass out the moment they will get know that I have been to a strip club. At that moment, my perfect daughter image will fade away, and my mother biggest fear of her daughter turning into wrecking ball Miley from Disney good girl Miley will come true.

I wonder how my holy molly mother will react to the news will she say ' Why aren't I am dead before hearing this 'first and then fake a heart attack or she will fake an attack heart first then emotional blackmail me with her exaggerated sobs. As far as my father concerned he will try to look mad at first then when he will fail miserably at looking angry  he will sigh and take three long breaths and then will give me an never ending lecture on how I deserve better and that they have taught me better.

Now the million dollar question ' Am I a stripper ?'

Since I haven't completely lost my mind and don't want to be disowned by family, I can say I am very much NOT a stripper. So like every serious soul on our planet earth would love to know what I will be doing there other than stripping my clothes off until I am all naked in front of a bunch of guys and occasional girls, who will be stopping over me for all those curious souls I would like to answer I am going there to complete a Silly ignore that indeed the most stupid and the silliest dare was ever given to me by my best friend, Nichole.

She's selected a strip club, and perhaps that is why she is our Ms. Nicole.Our very own Queen Bee I don't have any other explanation for it.I wish I could say something like she choose a strip club because a strip club is a great place to find great guys or a place where I have very high chance of finding my first ever love if only I believe in that first sight love nonsense.But to the contrary, I know there will bunch of dough bags who can't get a girl for real.

Unlike me, Nicole herself has an explanation for her choice. She believes that going to a strip might add some fun into my not-to-happening life.

Which is quite happening by the way? I might not match her high standards, which include drunk driving or running naked on a highway. Oh, before I forget to mention this great list also include making out with complete strangers. If today people call bullshit fun, then yes my life is no fun at all.

I sometimes wonder why we are even friends, moreover, best friends but we just clicked, and I guess opposites do attract. But we've been best friends for as long as I can remember.

 It's  not always bad to be BFF with a person who has an entirely different personality  from you because as much chaos it creates it has its perks too because you get the best worlds and who doesn't want that.It may go against the like attracts like theory, but for me, our friendship resembles black and white relationship they both are completely different but when together they always complement each other.

I don't have any boy-toys, and I'm living my life my way. For now, I'm happy with my decisions so far, but I can't guarantee that it will stay like that because I going to spend the next four years sharing the same apartment with none other than Ms. Nicole.

Before tonight, I was living peacefully without any melodrama but some people just can't take it and Nichole is one of those people.She is what is not two faced like most of the people is the same inside and out.Even I don't appreciate most of what she choose of herself but I always appreciate the honest person she is

Nicole is someone you just can't beat when she is determined to make you do things. The evil genius in her dared me to go to the poshest strip club in the town. Why she ended up giving me this dare is a long story. She had me wear a very revealing short red dress as part of the dare. She wanted me to look hot as if I don't look always hot.

So right now I am standing in a posh strip club surrounded by half naked girls and guys with beer or glasses with auburn stiff drinks in their hands. One glance at them and I want to throw up the spaghetti I had earlier at dinner.I don't why but as much as want to says these girls are ugly and all the guys here are pimps but the not.Girls here are beautiful and guys here actually can call good looking you like that tall and athletic body type.

As part of this Dare, I can't leave the club until 30 minutes are over, suddenly an idea strikes my mind, Nicole has dared me to be here not to watch this crap.

I cupped my eyes with my palms so that I refrain myself from watching this awful sight in front of me. People here are so bizarre.

I wonder why girls would get into this business, where there is no respect or future. Right now I can feel several eyes on me as if asking me why I am still in my clothes.

As much as I want to be the person who doesn't judge the book by its cover but the bitter truth is that I am the person who judges the book by it's cover.I am going

I can do this it's just a dare. I tell myself again and again.

Vyan Oberoi

The only thing I hate about being in a strip club is it gives me so many choices. Sometimes it gets's hard to decide who I am going play ping pong with tonight, because of my star status; which I need to keep in check and get with best girls.Being laid is a part of it but with whom I do the deed is the deal breaker.

I know girls love me when I sing for them but they love me, even more, when I am in bed with them and take them to places they've never been before. I'm very cocky but I can't help it, it's the truth.

After thinking that, I started checking out my selection of half naked strippers doing a pole dance in front of me but not one was even worth of my second glance.

Being a guy, I'm very well known at this place, it might look like heaven to all these other guys it might not be heaven for me but I think it's a place where I can just be myself and have some fun without the world knowing. It's a good thing they're no cameras here to blind me or tape me unwinding.

While scouting for a girl for tonight, my eyes landed on a very hot girl wearing a red dress. Even though I can only see her backside, which is quite a view to looking at, I can easily tell that she is hot but why is she wearing a dress and not naked so that I can have a better view of her hot ass.

She should be standing next to her pole teasing all the guys here. My legs started walking towards her. Why? I don't know why I'm even bothering to check on her when I am surrounding by a dozen other. I should be looking around for my girl for the night; maybe this is the girl I'm looking for.

Now I am standing in front one of the hottest girl in the club, let me correct myself the hottest girl I have ever seen. I was unable to see her face completely because she had cupped her eyes with her palms and it gave good me the perfect chance to check out her out better.

When I checked her out I realized calling her hot was a complete understatement, she was beautiful. I can't remember the last time I'd called a girl beautiful but she was defiantly is breathtaking. She'd be beauty, and I'd be the beast.

A sudden urge to see face burned in me and my hand automatically went to her shoulders to get her attention.

My body shivered just from touching her. What is going on with me? I never felt something like this, just when I was about to gather myself from the shock. She jumped in surprise and looked me in the eyes. I got a good look at her all I can see the most beautiful brown eyes and a perfect heart shaped face. Just the thought that she was here, at a strip club, made my heart race and ache.

When the hell I become this girlish? I think I need to have my guy time a little more because being surrounded by so many of female gender all time is going to make me a wimp.

Please vote if you like the chapter.