CHAPTER -9 'Not Yet'

***One minute later and 30 seconds later ***

The present scenario is this that Mr. Superstar is staring at me with red cheeks. No bullshit he is not blushing this is what you get when you kiss a girl with her consent. A slap is the reward you get not a kiss to make up. This is not a fairytale and I not a princess if he is a bastard than I am the bitch and the very classy one.

Okay, I have to admit that the kiss was mind blowing the best I ever had. As long as I remember I was last kissed my chemistry lab partner a few weeks ago. It was something you don't want to remember. Missing of salvia is one thing but the sickening smell my mouth had for the rest of the week is something completely horrendous to remember.

It's still alien to me that why on earth I let him kiss me.

'' I am sorry '' vyan said. Ding dong someone is being modest and accepting his fault but I know better. Mr. Superstar I will get back to you for this.

'' Oh, you mean feeling regret or penitence? '' I said.

'' Yeah, whatever '' Not to my surprise the cocky, conceited and self obsessed vyan oberoi is back. I never used so many adjectives in one line before but as much as recall I never had the pleasure to meet him before this eventful night and after he forced me to kiss him I know I don't want the pleasure of meeting him ever again.

Who can you not matter how good lips feel against mine or how turn on might I be when you body was rubbing against mine .It's always the girl's choice to make. And. As far as I remember I was given none.

'' I said I am sorry and accept it or not I know you liked it as much as I do '' vyan said and smirked.

'' You know what you are right I really liked it when you were this close to me '' I said while advancing towards vyan.

'' I really like your hot breaths against my skin '' I said while my hand was resting against vyan muscled chest. Vyan cracked a thousand volt smile and studied my every move under his intense stare.

I could feel butterflies in my stomach and with every passing minute the air surrounding us became more thicker and thicker that I was impossible to ignore the sexual tension that encircle us .

'You want to know what I loved the most '' I said. While was fingers were wandering on his chest and his back was against the door. The vary door I was dragged into before getting forced in to a kiss.

'' I would love to know '' vyan mumbled.

I moved my lips near to his and whispered '' I loved the part when your soft cheeks '' I stopped for a couple of seconds to hear vyan.

'' When my soft cheeks? '' Vyan asked indicating the fact the wait is killing him.

I smiled against his ears satisfied by his reaction. '' When you soft cheeks where slapped by my not to soft hands ''

'' What? '' Vyan asked all bewildered. .

'' What were you expecting pretty boy.'' I said while chuckling and making my way out of the door at which vyan back of resting before.

I grabbed my red heels and walked a few step before turning around '' By the way Mr. Superstar we are EVEN ''.

'' Not yet '' vyan said.